- 1500 grams full cream milk
- 1 pieces lemons, or lime
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1.Pour milk in TM bowl, heat 10min/90C/speed2
2. Juice lemon or lime and pour in M/C need about 50ml
3. once milk has reached 90C, increase speed to 8 , once reached, stop blades and instandly pour in lemon juice.
4. do not disturb for 20min, until cooled
5. drain through nut bag or cheese cloth
6. store in air tight container in fridge, will last about 5 days.
7. store whey in jars in fridge for 5 days or freeze.
8. use your 150mls of whey in exchange for water in bread, add nutrition. Look at receipe whey bread - thermo.nutritious for a guide.
making bread with whey adds nutirion. Exchange 150mls of water for whey, omit yeast and make dough. let sit for 12 hours, add yeast and start dough time again as per normal loaf. This makes a normal fluffy white loaf into a loaf with same health benifits as sourdough- predigested phytic acids.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- White Chocolate & Cream Cheese Buttercream Icing
- Healthy Pancakes
- Sous Vide Japanese style egg
- FLUFFY OAT & CINNAMON PANCAKES WITH CREAMY MAPLE SYRUP
- Kels Saucy Mexican Seasoning or Taco/Nacho Mix
- Chocolate Nut & Seed Balls
- Apple slice Yoghurt pancakes
- Chocolate Protein Balls
- Healthy Gluten Free Pikelets
- Large Batch Plum Jam
- Large batch Apricot Jam
- Sugar free, Dairy free & Gluten free Banana Bread