- 50 g vegetable oil
- 50 g coconut oil
- 50 g plain flour (gluten free possible)
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Put all three ingredients into the mixing bowl and put the thermomix for 2 minutes on speed 4.
Warnings: Please don't use the whisk insert since coconut oil might be harder in the beginning and break the whisk.
Alternative Oils: Use Rapeseed or sunflower oil for vegetable oils.
Please don't use margerine in this recipe, it won't work as well.
The agent can be stored in a glass in the fridge for many weeks.
Use the seperator agent with about one tablespoon per cake form. Just let it soften a little (depending on room temperature) and us a brush to get into all the pesky little corners. The cake will come sliding out.
Alternative uses suggested by other German users:
- brush your waffle iron before use
- use in a plastic bowl before letting dough rise in it
- give the pizza tray a lick before you put it in the oven
- brush the inside of the thermomix lid before making a tomato sauce or curry (it then won't stain the lid)
- use it even on "complicated" silicone cake forms for birthday cakes
Lets your cake slide right out of the form
If not stored in the fridge the ingredients will seperate again over time. Just stir and put back into the fridge.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.