- 20 leaves bay leaves
- 4 sprigs rosemary
- 10 leaves Sage
- 500 grams rock salt
- 1 tablespoon Whole Black Peppercorns
Recipe is created for
Place bay leaves, rosemary and sage in TM bowl and chop on turbo until you achieve desired consistency. Set aside.
Place rock salt and peppercorns in TM bowl and chop on turbo for two quick bursts. Add back herbs and stir on reverse until well combined.
Sicilian Salt Mix
This salt mix keeps in the refrigerator for years. I use in on top of pizza and on top of any basic bread to add flavour. It is great for chicken, fish, terrines and makes wonderful gifts for Xmas hampers.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Healthy Banana Pikelets
- Coconut yoghurt
- Pickled cucumbers (or zucchinis)
- Not another Sweet Chilli Jam
- All Purpose Gluten Free Flour
- Goats Milk Cottage Cheese
- Sugar Free Lemon Bliss Balls
- Banana piklets
- Zucchini and Tuna Slice
- Food FSSAI License Renewal
- 5 Minute Pancakes & Pikelets
- Michelle’s TM6 Yoghurt
- Onion and goat cheese scrolls
- KFC Chicken Seasoning
- Bavarian Spice Rub - Best Chicken Rub Ever!
- Surf & Turf Seafood Sauce
- Pumpkin pasta sauce
- Apple and sage sauce
- Hunters Healthy Beef and Veg Sausage Rolls
- Mum's Pumpkin Soup
- Grain-free herb and sesame bread - Kyra Miles
- Turkey Breakfast Sausage (AIP friendly)
- Celebration saffron and sage bread with ginger butter
- Red beans and rice with turkey meatballs