- 500 g Raw Oats (not quick oats)
- 700 g water
- juice 1 lemon
- 400 g can coconut cream of milk
- 120 g Maple syrup
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp vanilla paste or cinnamon (opt)
- 1 tbsp nutraorganics vital veggie powder (opt)
12h 20minPreparation 12h 0minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Grind oats 10secs/sp6
2. Add water and lemon juice. Combine 10secs/sp3-4
3. Transfer to bowl and place in oven overnight with ligth on
4. Return saokes oats to bowl and add all other ingredients. Combine 15secs/sp6
5. Fry up in batches in frypan.
Accessories you need
We make this up and freee the pancakes in layers seperated with baking paper so the kids can toast them for breakfast or after school snacks as desired.
Recipe converted from Raising Generation Nourished.
Soaking the oats overnight breaks down the phytic acid and makes it easier to digest.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Vegan Lemon Curd
- Blanch Vegetables
- Pickled Beetroot
- All Green Stock Powder
- Rice porridge
- Amazing Spicy Prawn And Barramundi Saute
- Vanilla Coconut Yoghurt (TM6 - Mixing Bowl Method)
- Gluten Free Wonton/ Dumpling Wrappers
- Vegetable Stock Paste - Failsafe/RPAH Friendly
- Lemon Curd
- Variation Curry Powder
- SPREADABLE BUTTER
- Chelsea Winter’s Afghan Biscuits
- Risoles (Indonesian)
- Macadmia Nut tartlets
- Kid Approved Curried Sausages
- MIxed Grain Bread rolls
- Blanch Vegetables
- Beef and Lentil Soup
- Beef Ragu
- Bigilla - Maltese broadbean dip/paste
- A1 Bakery's Cheese Pie by Haikal Raji - converted by Thermo Cazza
- Sri Lanken Cashew and Coconut Curry Paste (clone of Passage to India)