- 1kg Apricots, halved &amp;amp;amp; stone removed
- 1 tablespoon Sugar (optional)
1. Place apricots into bowl
2. Add sugar, if using
3. Add 20g water
4. Cook for 15 minutes, 100 degrees
Don't be tempted to add more water or you will get too much juice!
Great served with ice cream, yoghurt or custard. I like to make a crumble mixture to spread over the top and bake in the oven for a yummy dessert!
They freeze well too.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Turmeric Latte Porridge
- Instant porridge ( like the sachets... only BETTER)
- Corn Fritters
- bread pizza
- Chunky Apricot Bites
- Playdough - Bulk recipe for childcare, school, kindergarten etc
- TM6 Vanilla Yoghurt Pot Set
- TM5 Automated Yoghurt
- TM6 Vanilla Yoghurt - in bowl
- OMG Lemon Butter
- Old Fashioned Pancakes
- Frijoles colados estilo guatemalteco