- 1kg Apricots, halved &amp;amp;amp; stone removed
- 1 tablespoon Sugar (optional)
1. Place apricots into bowl
2. Add sugar, if using
3. Add 20g water
4. Cook for 15 minutes, 100 degrees "Counter-clockwise operation" "Gentle stir setting"
Accessories you need
Don't be tempted to add more water or you will get too much juice!
Great served with ice cream, yoghurt or custard. I like to make a crumble mixture to spread over the top and bake in the oven for a yummy dessert!
They freeze well too.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Gluten Free Wonton/ Dumpling Wrappers
- Vegetable Stock Paste - Failsafe/RPAH Friendly
- Lemon Curd
- Variation Curry Powder
- LYNN'S SPREADABLE BUTTER
- Vegan pouring cream for savoury recipes
- Caster Sugar (using white sugar)
- Crunchy Peanut Butter
- Vegan Parmesan (Noochesan!)
- Chicken Stock Powder
- GF Protein Balls
- Lemon Lime Curd