- 5 green apples,cored, (or whatever apples you need to use up)
- 100 grams water
- 3 dash ground cinnamon
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Place cored apples into TM bowl and chop 6 seconds speed 6.
Add water and cinnamon and cook 10 mins 100 degreesspeed 1
If would like it pureed - blend for 30 seconds gradually increasing speed up to 9
Accessories you need
Eat it hot or cold. Top it will granola or muesli and yoghurt of coconut yoghurt. Could be breakfast, dessert or snack. Or for the kids lunch boxes.
Easily can be doubled - double all ingredients and add 5 minutes to cooking time.
View more recipes at Whole Home - www.wholehome.com.au or check me out on facebook www.facebook.com/wholehomeau
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Boobie Biscuits
- sweet chestnut
- Purple sweet potato soymilk
- Tofu Pudding
- Savoury Scones
- Self Saucing Chocolate Pudding
- PIZZA BASE (GLUTEN FREE, CORN FREE, SULPHUR FREE, NUT FREE)
- Rima’s Tagrid Ahmed Mamaghanooj Kitchen’s Mafrookeh
- Poached Quince - TM6 Slow Cook, Blade Cover Method
- Thai chicken curry risotto
- Quorn Chicken Style and Mushroom Stroganoff
- Prawn and Pineapple Curry