- 50 g Hemp Seeds
- 50 g almonds
- 50 g sunflower seeds
- 50 g pepitas
- 50 g Goji Berries, optional
- 50 g cacao nibs
- 10 g cinnamon
- 1 pinch salt
- 250 g buckwheat, soaked & dehydrated
- 30 g coconut oil
1. Pre heat oven 180C.
2. Add all ingredients (except goji berries) to bowl, mix 2 secs, , sp 5.
3. Pour mixture onto baking tray, roast for 20 minutes or until golden.
4. Cool mixture, then mix through goji berries and store in an air-tight container.
If you like a sweet granola then add coconut nectar or sweetner of choice in step 2.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Tuna & Corn Fritters - Coles recipe- almost
- Porridge for one
- Homemade instant porridge mix
- Crushed Ginger
- Crushed Garlic
- Berry Coconut Porridge
- Thermomix Easy Omelette in a Bag
- Simple Sugar Syrup
- Super Thick Automated Coyo
- Variation Chocolate Muesli
- Cooking dry chickpeas
- LOW FODMAP Vegetable Stock Paste
- Hot and Smooth Chilli Sauce
- Pizza pasta salad
- Chicken and sweet corn soup
- Creamy spinach and mushroom pasta
- Mediterranean Carrot Fritters
- Pork apple & fennel meatloaf
- Broccoli, Cauli and Zucchini Soup
- Variation Apricot Chicken
- Caribbean Vegan Potato and Chickpea Curry
- Pad see ew
- Chicken Wing & Vege Soup
- Apple & Onion Parcels