- 50 g Hemp Seeds
- 50 g almonds
- 50 g sunflower seeds
- 50 g pepitas
- 50 g Goji Berries, optional
- 50 g cacao nibs
- 10 g cinnamon
- 1 pinch salt
- 250 g buckwheat, soaked & dehydrated
- 30 g coconut oil
1. Pre heat oven 180C.
2. Add all ingredients (except goji berries) to bowl, mix 2 secs, , sp 5.
3. Pour mixture onto baking tray, roast for 20 minutes or until golden.
4. Cool mixture, then mix through goji berries and store in an air-tight container.
If you like a sweet granola then add coconut nectar or sweetner of choice in step 2.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Tumeric Cubes
- Ginger Cubes
- Ketchup - Sugar Free
- Sweet Vanilla and Orange Trail Mix
- Pot set yoghurt
- The Fast 800 Cowboy Baked Beans converted by Thermo-lish
- The Fast 800 Pear & Cinnamon Porridge converted by Thermo-lish
- Cheat's Cream cheese (Philly cheese substitute)
- Linda’s Protein Balls
- Super Easy ~ Thick & Creamy Coconut Cream Yoghurt TM6 ~ $10.60 per 1 Litre
- Taco seasoning
- Banana pancakes
- Christmas Salad
- Variation Risotto Arrabbiata
- Cookie Dough Protein Bars
- Gingerbread sweet potato slice
- Variation Honey Cinnamon Roasted Almonds
- Chocolate Panforte
- Beetroot Smoothie (GF DF NF AIP)
- Nigella's Chocolate Gingerbread
- Double layer chocolate frosted Birthday cake
- Healthy Chocolate, Raspberry and Blueberry muffins