- 50 g Hemp Seeds
- 50 g almonds
- 50 g sunflower seeds
- 50 g pepitas
- 50 g Goji Berries, optional
- 50 g cacao nibs
- 10 g cinnamon
- 1 pinch salt
- 250 g buckwheat, soaked & dehydrated
- 30 g coconut oil
1. Pre heat oven 180C.
2. Add all ingredients (except goji berries) to bowl, mix 2 secs, , sp 5.
3. Pour mixture onto baking tray, roast for 20 minutes or until golden.
4. Cool mixture, then mix through goji berries and store in an air-tight container.
If you like a sweet granola then add coconut nectar or sweetner of choice in step 2.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Healthy Gluten Free Pikelets
- Large Batch Plum Jam
- Large batch Apricot Jam
- Sugar free, Dairy free & Gluten free Banana Bread
- DJ’s Whipped Ricotta
- Fresh Ricotta
- Fluffiest Gluten Free Pikelets
- Strawberry Yoghurt
- Low Fat Summer Fruits Natural Yoghurt
- Low Fat Natural Yoghurt
- Super Easy Pancakes
- Apple,cinnamon&sultana porridge
- Annabel Langbein ultimate chocolate cake
- Chunky Spaghetti Bolognese
- GLUTEN FREE NO ADDED SUGAR PLUM TART
- Curry Spiced Chick Pea Wrap (Flat Bread)
- Amaretti Biscuits
- Yorkshire Pudding
- Keto Scrolls - Mozarella Fat Head Dough
- Beef fajitas
- Banana and Date Muffins
- MEDITERRANEAN SCROLLS
- SICILIAN BRIOCHE