- 75 grams Fruit juice with no added sugar
- 40g grams powdered gelatine
2h 5minPreparation 5minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
Pour both ingredients into the bowl
Cook speed 1, 60C Degrees for 4 minutes
Pour mixture into molds and refrigerate for 2 hours
Remove from molds and store in fridge
My kids LOVE them!
For more healthy, easy, quick recipes check out
or my facebook page
Busy Mixing - For Busy People who Love to Cook.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Vegan Lemon Curd
- Blanch Vegetables
- Pickled Beetroot
- All Green Stock Powder
- Rice porridge
- Amazing Spicy Prawn And Barramundi Saute
- Vanilla Coconut Yoghurt (TM6 - Mixing Bowl Method)
- Gluten Free Wonton/ Dumpling Wrappers
- Vegetable Stock Paste - Failsafe/RPAH Friendly
- Lemon Curd
- Variation Curry Powder
- SPREADABLE BUTTER