- 30 grams Butter
- 250 grams Milk
- 1 egg
- 40 grams Sour Cream or Plain Yoghut, (approx heaped dessertspoon)
- 15 grams sugar
- 160 grams Self Raising Flour
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Melt butter 2 mins 80 degrees, speed 2.
Add milk, egg and sour cream, and mix 10 seconds, speed 5.
Add self raising flour and sugar, and mix 20 seconds, speed 4.
Pour into a jug and allow to stand for 10 mins, or until bubbles start to appear in the mixture (don't mix further, after the bubbles appear).
The mixture will thicken on standing.
Melt a little butter in a ffrypan and ladel a spoon of mixure in. Cook until golden or bubbles appear and pop. Flip and repeat.
These pancakes are quite thick, so if you prefer a thinner pancake add a little extra milk at the second step.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Sweet Vanilla and Orange Trail Mix
- Pot set yoghurt
- The Fast 800 Cowboy Baked Beans converted by Thermo-lish
- The Fast 800 Pear & Cinnamon Porridge converted by Thermo-lish
- Cheat's Cream cheese (Philly cheese substitute)
- Linda’s Protein Balls
- Super Easy ~ Thick & Creamy Coconut Cream Yoghurt TM6 ~ $10.60 per 1 Litre
- Taco seasoning
- Banana pancakes
- Basic Baleada
- Variation Creme Anglaise
- Lebanese Rice With Vermicelli