- 3 cans coconut cream
- 1 tsp agar agar
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- 3 tbsp tapioca flour
- 2 capsules 40 billion bacteria or more, probiotic capsules
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Add agar agar, coconut cream and coconut oil to
Cook for 10 minutes, 100deg, speed 5.
Agar agar must be heated to 100deg to activate.
- Add tapioca flour to .
- Cook 5 minutes, 37 deg, speed 5.
- The bowl now needs to cool to 37 degrees before you can add the probiotic capsules. Adding them to a temperature warmer than this will kill the probiotics.
- You can leave your bowl covered with the lid off for a couple of hours, place bowl in the fridge for an hour or spin bowl on speed 5 for 10 minutes or until temperature button states 37 degrees. If you leave your mixture too long, heat it back up to 37 degrees before adding probiotics by placing the bowl back in the machine for 3 minutes, 37 degrees, speed 4.
- Add the contents of 2 probiotic capsules and any sweetener you might like at this stage.
- Mix 20 seconds, speed 5.
- Complete the automated steps for cooking time for the yoghurt recipe. Bypass the ingredient adding steps. Remember that you will not be able to use your machine for 8 hours so make sure you put this on before going to bed at night or work during the day.
If you do not want to use the Automated steps on your machine (you will get optimal thickness if you do) then simply pour mixture into Thermoserver, wrap in tea towel and keep in a warm spot for 8 hours before moving to the refrigerator.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Coconut Condensed Milk (dairy free)
- Separator Agent (slides cakes out of pans)
- Yoghurt pancakes
- Pizza Sauce with onion, garlic and herbs
- Cranberry and coconut toasted cereal
- Apricot Chia Coconut balls/slice/bars
- Ricotta using lemon
- Coconut yoghurt: Gini's
- Farmhouse Butter
- Tuna & Corn Fritters - Coles recipe- almost
- Porridge for one
- Homemade instant porridge mix