- 300 grams tandoori paste (see my other recipes)
- 750 grams natural yoghurt
- 3 lemons, zest & juice
Combine paste, yoghurt and lemon zest and juice in TM bowl. Mix on Speed 1 about 1 minutes or until all ingredients combine.
Make the Marinade
Accessories you need
For best results, marinate chicken/meat for at least an hour before cooking on BBQ or in oven.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Vegan pouring cream for savoury recipes
- Caster Sugar (using white sugar)
- Lynn's Spreadable Butter
- Crunchy Peanut Butter
- Vegan Parmesan (Noochesan!)
- Chicken Stock Powder
- GF Protein Balls
- Lemon Lime Curd
- Gluten Free Banana Doughnuts
- Gluten Free Granola
- Grain free/Keto Raspberry Granola
- Peanut crunch protein bites