- 300 grams tandoori paste (see my other recipes)
- 750 grams natural yoghurt
- 3 lemons, zest & juice
Combine paste, yoghurt and lemon zest and juice in TM bowl. Mix on Speed 1 about 1 minutes or until all ingredients combine.
Make the Marinade
Accessories you need
For best results, marinate chicken/meat for at least an hour before cooking on BBQ or in oven.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Dairy Free Red Pesto
- Lemon and Passionfruit Curd
- Healthy Banana Pancakes - VEGAN
- Chai Sugar
- Chia Banana and Goji Porridge
- Amazing Chocolate Nut Butter
- Amazing Nut Butter
- coconut milk, for cream, see tips
- Old-Fashioned Cooked Mayonnaise
- Turmeric Latte Porridge
- Instant porridge ( like the sachets... only BETTER)
- Corn Fritters