- 80 grams raw sugar
- 320 grams Self Raising Flour
- 460 grams Milk
- 1 egg
- 20 grams vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp baking soda / bi-carb soda
Place raw sugar, SR flour & baking soda / bi-carb into TM bowl. Mill 5 sec / sp 7
Add remaining ingredients and mix 10 sec / sp 5
Scrape down TM bowl
Mix again 10 sec / sp 5
Place frypan on meduim heat add a small amount of butter to pan and pour required amonut of pancake mix into the pan.
This depends on how big or little you like your pancakes.
Turn the pancakes when bubble's appear all over the side that you can see.
Turn and cook the other side.
Keep pancakes hot in the thermo server.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Smoked Paprika Butter
- Vanilla Greek Style Yoghurt
- Instant "Packet" Apple & Cinnamon Porridge
- Crunchy salad
- Thick Creamy Vanilla Greek Yoghurt
- Blueberry ricotta pancakes with a lemon glaze
- Thick Creamy Greek Yoghurt
- Kobi’s Strawberry & Vanilla Bean Jam
- Paleo Granola
- Coconut Condensed Milk (dairy free)
- Separator Agent (slides cakes out of pans)
- Yoghurt pancakes
- Frozen Mango Weis Bars...
- Peppermint Crisp Chocolate Ripple Ice Cream Cake
- Tahini Paste
- Candied Citrus Peel
- Sous Vide Scrambled Eggs Heston Blumenthal Thermomix Style
- Easy One Step Vanilla Yogurt Pot Set (Thermoserver set)
- Sticky Date Hot Cross Buns with Caramel Glaze
- 40 second Moist Chocolate Banana Mud cake Cupcakes
- Thermomix Fruit straps / leather - Anti Roll Ups
- Lamb, mint and rosemary pies
- Homemade BBQ / Barbeque Sauce
- Beetroot Hummus Wheat, Gluten, Sugar, Dairy Free