- 50 grams white vinegar
- 1 litres water
- 2 litres Milk
- 250 grams milk powder
- 200 grams cream
- 200 grams Pot set Yoghurt
- 100 grams sugar
- 10 grams vanilla essence
8h 40minPreparation 40minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Sterilis bowl by putting vinegar and water in to the "Closed lid"
10 min / varoma / speed 3
Empty out water and dry out bowl with paper towel.
Place milk into Thermomix "Closed lid"
30 min/ 37C / speed 3
Add in milk powder and sugar
3 min / speed 3
Add in cream, yoghurt & vanilla ess.
Place thermomix on to automated yoghurt
after 8 hours place 200g of yoghurt in one container for your next batch of yoghurt and place the rest in an other container and put both in the fridge.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Pickled Beetroot
- All Green Stock Powder
- Rice porridge
- Amazing Spicy Prawn And Barramundi Saute
- Vanilla Coconut Yoghurt (TM6 - Mixing Bowl Method)
- Gluten Free Wonton/ Dumpling Wrappers
- Vegetable Stock Paste - Failsafe/RPAH Friendly
- Lemon Curd
- Variation Curry Powder
- SPREADABLE BUTTER
- Vegan pouring cream for savoury recipes
- Caster Sugar (using white sugar)
- Chocky Rock Biscuits - Cornflake and choc chip biscuits
- Beef and Lentil Soup
- Banana Bread Donuts
- Beef Ragu
- Curried sausages
- Chocolate Malteser Slice
- Bigilla - Maltese broadbean dip/paste
- A1 Bakery's Cheese Pie by Haikal Raji - converted by Thermo Cazza
- White Choc, Macadamia & Rasberry Blondies
- Caramilk Truffles
- Jam drop biscuits
- Macadamia Caramel Squares