- 3 cans 270g Ayam Coconut Cream, Full fat
- 3 teaspoons agar agar
- 1 tablespoon Maple Surup, Pure
- 100 g Starter coconut yoghurt
- 1 sachet Probiotic
Make sure you have a clean TMX Bowl
Add Coconut cream and Agar Agar and heat 10 mins, 100deg, speed 4, allow to cool to 50 deg the continue on with steps.
Add remaining ingredients into the TMX Bowl and set time for 5 mins, 50 deg, speed 4
While the Thermomix is running boil the kettle and pour the boiling water into your 1L glass jar (will fit into a 1L jar nicely) and let sit
Pour boiling water into your easiyo container
When the TMX has finished tip the hot water out of the class jar (I use a teatowl it will be very hot) and tip the coconut mixture into the glass jar and sit the 1L glass jar (I got mine jar from COLES) into the easiyo container and let sit on the bench for 12 hours then transfer into the fridge, you will find when transferring into the fridge it may still be a little runny but this should thicken after cooling, I leave mine for another 12 hours then give it a good stir with a spatula
I get my dairy free probiotic from here //www.greenlivingaustralia.com.au/yoghurt_culture.html#nondairy_yoghurt_culture
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Sweet Vanilla and Orange Trail Mix
- Pot set yoghurt
- The Fast 800 Cowboy Baked Beans converted by Thermo-lish
- The Fast 800 Pear & Cinnamon Porridge converted by Thermo-lish
- Cheat's Cream cheese (Philly cheese substitute)
- Linda’s Protein Balls
- Super Easy ~ Thick & Creamy Coconut Cream Yoghurt TM6 ~ $10.60 per 1 Litre
- Taco seasoning
- Banana pancakes
- Basic Baleada
- Variation Creme Anglaise
- Lebanese Rice With Vermicelli