- 3 can 270g Ayam Coconut Cream
- 2 teaspoons agar agar powder
- 150 g Coyo or other starter coconut yoghurt
- 1 portion probiotic powder
- 1 tablespoon Maple Syrup or other sweetener (Rapadura sugar)
- 1 litre Jar
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Add Coconut Cream & Agar Agar to bowl and cook 100 deg, speed 3 for 5-10 minutes (Agar Agar need to reach 100deg to activate, you will get a much thicker yoghut by doind this)
Allow the mix to cool to about 60 -70 deg then proceed to the yoghurt Automated Recipe of the Thermomix 5
Add remaining ingredients into bowl and set thermomix to Youghut in the Automated recipe and let it do it's thing!
After 8 hours when the TM5 has let you know its finished tip into a large clean jar, the yoghurt will still be rather runny but dont worry becuase once you put it into the fridge it will become thicker, if you like once it has set you can add it back to the thermomix bowl and whip it for 5 - 10 secs.
Make sure you bowl/blades/lid/MC is clean and dry
I buy my probiotics from here you can get dairy free also!
I've sucessfully double this recipe also
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Cheat's Cream cheese (Philly cheese substitute)
- Linda’s Protein Balls
- Super Easy ~ Thick & Creamy Coconut Cream Yoghurt TM6 ~ $10.60 per 1 Litre
- Taco seasoning
- Banana pancakes
- Basic Baleada
- Variation Creme Anglaise
- Lebanese Rice With Vermicelli
- Easy Peasy Steak Marinade
- Variation Fresh Ricotta
- Dad's Pancakes
- Oscars Honey Corn cereal
- Sour Cream Cherry Slice
- Vegetarian 'meatballs' (contains Nuts)
- Brown Rice & Lentil Burgers
- Bulk Budget Lasagne
- Roasted snapper with Romesco, pickled vegetable and ricotta salad and a pink grapefruit Hollandaise - Mark Southon
- Cranberry and camembert stuffed chicken
- Coconut yoghurt: Gini's
- Gluten Free Easy Banana Muffins
- Horseradish cream Taela-Made
- Prawn and vegetable laksa (for kids and adults)
- Strawberry jam
- Garlic cauliflower rice with lemongrass coconut curry and tofu