- 75 g full fat starter yoghurt, must be pot set with live cultures
- 1000 g Full Cream Long Life milk
- 120 g full cream milk powder
- 3 tbsp sugar, optional
- 1 tsp vanilla extract, optional
- 2 litre glass bowl, i used a pyrex bowl
- glad wrap
- 750 g water
- 80g lemon juice
- place all ingredients into bowl, mix for 10 minutes / 40° / speed 4.
- meanwhile, pre-warm glass bowl with some hot water. once finished mixing, dry bowl and pour in yoghurt mixture and cover with glad wrap.
- rince thermomix bowl, then pour in water and lemon juice.
- put lid onto thermy bowl and put varoma dish into place. carefully add in bowl of yoghurt, covered with gladwrap, then put varoma lid on top. Using TM6 fermentation function, set to ferment for 12 hours / 70°. you will need to ensure you have sufficient ventilation space around your bowl for the steam to get through, i sat my bowl on a trivet to allow for this.
- once completed, carefully remove gladwrap and transfer yoghurt to the fridge.
Original yoghurt recipe from Thermomumma.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Strawberry Tiramisu (kids friendly, no alcohol)
- Meat Dumplings
- Fluffy Sweet Caramel Flan
- Traditional Carrot Cake
- Quick "Chocolate" Cake - Gluten Free
- Cheesy Bacon Scrolls
- Cheese & Bacon scrolls
- Apple porridge
- Turkish Lentil Soup
- Chocolate self saucing pudding
- Green Tea Panna Cotta
- Hong Kong Egg Tart