- 1kg fresh tomatoes
- 2 fresh basil leaves
Recipe is created for
91st main course 2nd main course Appetizer Main course Side dish Starter Alcohol-free Children food Egg free Gluten free Lactose free Non-dairy Vegetarian Autumn Carnival Chinese New Year Christmas Easter Father's Day Grandparent's Day Halloween Mother's Day New Year’s Eve Ramadan Spring Summer Valentine’s Day Winter Breakfast Brunch Dinner Lunch Snack Supper Cooking for 2 person Cooking for elderly people Cooking for single person Cooking for students Easy Low budget Natural Quick Everyday Freezing Preserving Pasta dish Sauce
Place whole tomatoes into a heatproof bowl and cover with boiling water, allow to sit for about 10mins then remove skins and cores.
Put skinned, cored whole tomatoes into Thermie and blitz on speed 4 for 3 seconds for a chunky puree, longer if you like it smooth.
Take tomatoes out and measure into 400g portions, pour each portion into a ziplock bag with a fresh basil leaf & freeze.
Remove tomato skins
Measure into 400g portions & freeze
Accessories you need
Freeze the bags one on top of the other for easy defrosting.
You could also freeze the tomatoes:
- with garlic, orgegano or any other herbs you like
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Pot set yoghurt
- The Fast 800 Cowboy Baked Beans converted by Thermo-lish
- The Fast 800 Pear & Cinnamon Porridge converted by Thermo-lish
- Cheat's Cream cheese (Philly cheese substitute)
- Linda’s Protein Balls
- Super Easy ~ Thick & Creamy Coconut Cream Yoghurt TM6 ~ $10.60 per 1 Litre
- Taco seasoning
- Banana pancakes
- Basic Baleada
- Variation Creme Anglaise
- Lebanese Rice With Vermicelli
- Easy Peasy Steak Marinade
- Banana Split Pops
- Mini Quiches with Sundried Tomatoes
- My favourite Green Smoothie
- Quinoa Cauli Chicken Soup
- Ghee from scratch
- Turkish Lahmacun (pronounced Larmarjoon)
- Oven Roasted Eggplant & Rosemary Butter
- Fairy Butter
- Watermelon-strawberry-mint icypoles
- Parmesan Butter
- Quinoa Linseed & Sunflower Bread
- Cashew Rocky Road