- 4 vanilla pods, split and cut into strips
- 120 g castor sugar
- 60 g water
- Dash of brandy (optional)
8Recipe is created for
Mill the sugar on Speed 10 for 3 seconds
Split the vanilla pods and carefully scrape the seeds into the TM bowl with the sugar
Add the water and cook for 10 minutes at 90ºC on speed 2 (it should be a syrupy consistency)
Add the bean scrapes and seal in sterilized jar.
Allow flavours to develop before using
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chow Mein by Thermobelistic
- Farmhouse Butter
- Hot and Smooth Chilli Sauce
- Date, Walnut and Ginger Loaf
- Sweet potato, Carrot and Apple Puree
- Chicken and sweet corn soup
- Mediterranean Carrot Fritters
- Maltese Baked Rice
- Tomato, lentil and fish dahl
- Broccoli, Cauli and Zucchini Soup
- Variation Apricot Chicken
- Pad see ew