- 4 vanilla pods, split and cut into strips
- 120 g castor sugar
- 60 g water
- Dash of brandy (optional)
8Recipe is created for
Mill the sugar on Speed 10 for 3 seconds
Split the vanilla pods and carefully scrape the seeds into the TM bowl with the sugar
Add the water and cook for 10 minutes at 90ºC on speed 2 (it should be a syrupy consistency)
Add the bean scrapes and seal in sterilized jar.
Allow flavours to develop before using
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Pancakes (Buttermilk) fit for the AIS
- Museli Balls
- Varoma Porridge for one
- Perfect Pizza Dough - one serving
- Banana Pikelets
- Basic chilli paste/oil
- Quinoa Granola
- Lemon Coconut Protein Balls
- Easy 11 minute lunchbox combo - protein carbs and veggies!
- Bulk Condensed Milk- with fresh milk
- Garlic and honey sandwich pickles
- Aussie Apple Pie
- ANZAC Choccy Biccy Balls
- Gorgonzola Souffle
- Aunty CECELIA's mango macadamia cheesecake recipe
- Musk Fudge
- CORNED MEAT, VEGIES & WHITE SAUCE
- Dynamite Shrimps PF Chang's
- Mujaddara - Lentils and Rice
- Banana Muffins using leftover Almond Pulp from Almond Milk (vegan)
- Wholemeal and Grain Bread
- Chocolate ANZAC Biscuits
- CITRUS HOMMUS (with Essential Oils)