- 25 grams sumac
- 2 level tablespoons thyme, dried
- 1 level tablespoon roasted Sesame Seeds
- 2 level tablespoons marjoram, dried
- 2 level tablespoons oregano, dried
- 1 heaped teaspoon sea salt coarse
Recipe is created for
Add all ingredients to bowl and mill 1 minute, speed 10.
Store in an airtight container.
Accessories you need
As we are trying to be sugar free I have removed the sugar from the original recipe.
It makes a great gift and is a tasty pantry staple to have and can be used for:
Sprinkling over gozleme or flat breads.
As a spice rub for read meat, chick or fish.
Added to minced meat with some onion and baked in a pide bread. (My favorite).
Sesame seeds can be left out if you have an allergy, this mix is still delicious.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Vanilla Chai Mix (Similar to Arkadia brand)
- French Onion Soup Mix
- Curried egg
- Low FODMAP Muesli
- Creamy Vanilla Yoghurt - TM6 using Fermentation Mode
- Brazil Nut Parmesan
- Brown Sugar & Banana Porridge
- HOME MADE BREAKFAST MUESLI
- EASY BREAKFAST PORRIDGE
- NDIS support coordination melbourne
- Bread & Butter Pickles
- TURKEY & ZUCCHINI BURGERS WITH SUMAC
- BBQ Smokey Sauce
- Immuno-stimulant Potato and Leek Soup
- Sambousik (Meat & Pine Nut Pastries)
- Spinach and feta swirl loaf
- Gluten Free Roast Chicken with Sumac
- Mama's Spinach/Spinach and Fetta Pies
- Gozleme with Lamb and Feta
- Middle Eastern Inspired Pizza
- Quinoa Tabouli Wraps
- Pork and chicken Pesto Parcels with Cauliflower "Rice" and steamed Snow Peas
- Za'atar Spice Mix