- Nutritional Yeast Flakes
- 3 tablespoons Onion powder
- 2.5 tablespoons fine sea salt
- 1 tablespoon Protein Powder, (such as rice protein powder, soy protein powder or chickpea flour, or soy milk powder)
- 1 tablespoon raw sugar, unbleached granulated
- 2.5 teaspoons Dried Garlic Granules or Powder
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon Finely Crumbled Dried Sage, (NOT powdered)
- 1 teaspoon Smokey Paprika
- .5 teaspoon turmeric
Blend in a dry TM 60 Seconds, Speed 9.
Scrape down & Repeat, until powdery to your likeing.
Store in a dry, airtight container.
Use 1 level teaspoon per cup of boiling water.
Vegetarian Chicken Flavoured Stock Powder
Accessories you need
Oven temperatures are for conventional; if using fan-forced (convection), reduce the temperature by 20˚C.
We use Australian tablespoons and cups: 1 teaspoon equals 5 ml; 1 tablespoon equals 20 ml; 1 cup equals 250 ml.
All herbs are fresh (unless specified) and cups are lightly packed.
All vegetables are medium size and peeled, unless specified.
All eggs are 55-60 g, unless specified.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or The Mix Australia Pty Ltd and The Mix New Zealand Ltd.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and The Mix Australia Pty Ltd and The Mix New Zealand Ltd assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.