- Nutritional Yeast Flakes
- 3 tablespoons Onion powder
- 2.5 tablespoons fine sea salt
- 1 tablespoon Protein Powder, (such as rice protein powder, soy protein powder or chickpea flour, or soy milk powder)
- 1 tablespoon raw sugar, unbleached granulated
- 2.5 teaspoons Dried Garlic Granules or Powder
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon Finely Crumbled Dried Sage, (NOT powdered)
- 1 teaspoon Smokey Paprika
- .5 teaspoon turmeric
Blend in a dry TM 60 Seconds, Speed 9.
Scrape down & Repeat, until powdery to your likeing.
Store in a dry, airtight container.
Use 1 level teaspoon per cup of boiling water.
Vegetarian Chicken Flavoured Stock Powder
Accessories you need
Oven temperatures are for conventional; if using fan-forced (convection), reduce the temperature by 20˚C.
We use Australian tablespoons and cups: 1 teaspoon equals 5 ml; 1 tablespoon equals 20 ml; 1 cup equals 250 ml.
All herbs are fresh (unless specified) and cups are lightly packed.
All vegetables are medium size and peeled, unless specified.
All eggs are 55-60 g, unless specified.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Vegan Lemon Curd
- Blanch Vegetables
- Pickled Beetroot
- All Green Stock Powder
- Rice porridge
- Amazing Spicy Prawn And Barramundi Saute
- Vanilla Coconut Yoghurt (TM6 - Mixing Bowl Method)
- Gluten Free Wonton/ Dumpling Wrappers
- Vegetable Stock Paste - Failsafe/RPAH Friendly
- Lemon Curd
- Variation Curry Powder
- SPREADABLE BUTTER