- 20 grams Rapadura Sugar
- 160 grams wholegrain self raising flour
- 230 grams Milk
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon Vanilla Paste
- 1/4 tsp baking soda / bi-carb soda
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Place sugar, SR flour & baking soda / bi-carb into TM bowl. Mill 5 sec / sp 7
Add remaining ingredients and mix 10 sec / sp 5
Scrape down TM bowl
Mix again 10 sec / sp 5
Place frypan on medium heat add a small amount of butter to pan and pour required amount of pancake mix into the pan.
This depends on how big or little you like your pancakes.
Turn the pancakes when bubble's appear all over the side that you can see (usually after 2 to 3 minutes).
Cook the other side for a minute or two.
Keep pancakes hot in the thermo server.
Accessories you need
Keep pancakes warm in the thermoserver whilst you cook the remainder.
Can be served with any combination of fresh fruit, yoghurt, ice cream or maple syrup!
You could use any type of sugar and it would work. Some recipes double the sugar amount which you could but I think its sweet enough with the toppings added!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Basic Baleada
- Variation Creme Anglaise
- Lebanese Rice With Vermicelli
- Easy Peasy Steak Marinade
- Variation Fresh Ricotta
- Dad's Pancakes
- Oscars Honey Corn cereal
- Avocado latte
- Variation TM6 Thick and Creamy Pot Set Yoghurt
- Fluffy American Pancakes
- Creamy coconut yoghurt Tm6
- TM6 Thick and Creamy Pot Set Yoghurt
- BBQ Pork Ramen
- Custard (like Paul’s)
- Meatballs with Sauce & Veggie Noodles
- Lemon Drop Cookies (no sugar | egg yolk cookies)
- Pineapple, Mango & Coconut Cookies (no sugar)
- The best beef burger patties-Gluten free
- onion sauce
- Keto Alkalising Green Smoothie
- CWA Afghan Biscuits
- Apple Banana Muffins
- Sous vide fillet of beef with mushroom custard (TM6 only) - Chef Mark Southon
- CHICKEN AND PRAWN LAKSA