- 20 grams Rapadura Sugar
- 160 grams wholegrain self raising flour
- 230 grams Milk
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon Vanilla Paste
- 1/4 tsp baking soda / bi-carb soda
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Place sugar, SR flour & baking soda / bi-carb into TM bowl. Mill 5 sec / sp 7
Add remaining ingredients and mix 10 sec / sp 5
Scrape down TM bowl
Mix again 10 sec / sp 5
Place frypan on medium heat add a small amount of butter to pan and pour required amount of pancake mix into the pan.
This depends on how big or little you like your pancakes.
Turn the pancakes when bubble's appear all over the side that you can see (usually after 2 to 3 minutes).
Cook the other side for a minute or two.
Keep pancakes hot in the thermo server.
Accessories you need
Keep pancakes warm in the thermoserver whilst you cook the remainder.
Can be served with any combination of fresh fruit, yoghurt, ice cream or maple syrup!
You could use any type of sugar and it would work. Some recipes double the sugar amount which you could but I think its sweet enough with the toppings added!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Tumeric Cubes
- Ginger Cubes
- Ketchup - Sugar Free
- Sweet Vanilla and Orange Trail Mix
- Pot set yoghurt
- The Fast 800 Cowboy Baked Beans converted by Thermo-lish
- The Fast 800 Pear & Cinnamon Porridge converted by Thermo-lish
- Cheat's Cream cheese (Philly cheese substitute)
- Linda’s Protein Balls
- Super Easy ~ Thick & Creamy Coconut Cream Yoghurt TM6 ~ $10.60 per 1 Litre
- Taco seasoning
- Banana pancakes
- Nigella's Chocolate Gingerbread
- Double layer chocolate frosted Birthday cake
- Spicey Hot Chocolate Mix
- Healthy Chocolate, Raspberry and Blueberry muffins
- GF DF Savoury Muffins
- Choc Quinoa Brownie
- Easy Almond Bread/ Biscotti
- Reduced Sugar Dairy Free Brownies (GF)
- American Banana Bread
- choc ripple truffle balls
- Vegan Pasta Carbonara
- Carrot Fruit Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting