- 150g SR flour
- 40g sugar
- 100g Milk
- 100g yoghurt
- 1 egg
- dash vanilla extract
- Pinch salt
- yoghurt, extra
- Maple syrup
- cream, ice cream
- Heat a heavy based frypan to medium heat. Spray with non-stick spray or add butter.
1. Combine all the ingredients in the "Closed lid" , sp4/20secs. Scrape and repeat for 10 secs.
2. Add spoonfuls to the pan, cook until bubbles appear, flip and cook until golden.
3. Repeat with remaining batter.
4. Keep warm in a Thermoserver lined with paper towel or in the oven.
see ** for serving suggestions 😊
Accessories you need
A delicious way to start the day.
**Sauté some bananas and walnuts in butter. Pour over the pancakes, drizzle with Maple syrup and a generous scoop of icream.**
iHop eat your heart out..
Add bananas or apple to the batter for a change.
"Thermify me" and "Thermify me Breadwinners" for more recipes, tips and cooking inspiration.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- LYNN'S SPREADABLE BUTTER
- Vegan pouring cream for savoury recipes
- Caster Sugar (using white sugar)
- Crunchy Peanut Butter
- Vegan Parmesan (Noochesan!)
- Chicken Stock Powder
- GF Protein Balls
- Lemon Lime Curd
- Gluten Free Banana Doughnuts
- Gluten Free Granola
- Grain free/Keto Raspberry Granola
- Peanut crunch protein bites
- Brötchen (German bread rolls)
- GLUTEN FREE CRUMPETS
- Steamed Asian greens with a Honey, Soy and ginger sauce
- **Sugar free, egg free, dairy free** Apple , banana and carrot baby/toddler muffins
- Blueberry jam
- Aussie Potato Cakes
- Dotty's Melting moments with Maple buttercream
- Heidi's onion and bacon bread bake "zwiebelkuchen"
- Golden Sultana Cake
- Mixed berry Cheesecake trifle
- Mini cheesecake tarts 2 ways.
- Blueberry and Banana Cake
- Almond Cookies
- Soft Cheese
- Chicken and Zucchini Cakes
- Sweet Yeast Bread Rings
- Corn, Bacon and Potato Chowder
- MINT CHOC-CHIP NANAIMO BARS
- Quick and Easy Mac and Cheese
- Crispy Waffle Batter
- Keto fluffy sweet waffles
- Peanut Butter Cookies
- Red Velvet Cupcakes
- Apricot Chicken with french onion soup powder mix