- 150g SR flour
- 40g sugar
- 100g Milk
- 100g yoghurt
- 1 egg
- dash vanilla extract
- Pinch salt
- yoghurt, extra
- Maple syrup
- cream, ice cream
- Heat a heavy based frypan to medium heat. Spray with non-stick spray or add butter.
1. Combine all the ingredients in the , sp4/20secs. Scrape and repeat for 10 secs.
2. Add spoonfuls to the pan, cook until bubbles appear, flip and cook until golden.
3. Repeat with remaining batter.
4. Keep warm in a Thermoserver lined with paper towel or in the oven.
see ** for serving suggestions 😊
Accessories you need
A delicious way to start the day.
**Sauté some bananas and walnuts in butter. Pour over the pancakes, drizzle with Maple syrup and a generous scoop of icream.**
iHop eat your heart out..
Add bananas or apple to the batter for a change.
"Thermify me" and "Thermify me Breadwinners" for more recipes, tips and cooking inspiration.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Healthy Banana Pikelets
- Coconut yoghurt
- Pickled cucumbers (or zucchinis)
- Not another Sweet Chilli Jam
- All Purpose Gluten Free Flour
- Goats Milk Cottage Cheese
- Sugar Free Lemon Bliss Balls
- Banana piklets
- Zucchini and Tuna Slice
- Food FSSAI License Renewal
- 5 Minute Pancakes & Pikelets
- Michelle’s TM6 Yoghurt
- Brötchen (German bread rolls)
- GLUTEN FREE CRUMPETS
- Steamed Asian greens with a Honey, Soy and ginger sauce
- **Sugar free, egg free, dairy free** Apple , banana and carrot baby/toddler muffins
- Blueberry jam
- Aussie Potato Cakes
- Dotty's Melting moments with Maple buttercream
- Heidi's onion and bacon bread bake "zwiebelkuchen"
- Golden Sultana Cake
- Mixed berry Cheesecake trifle
- Mini cheesecake tarts 2 ways.
- Blueberry and Banana Cake
- Vegan Royal Icing
- Strawberry Cheesecake - No Bake
- Plum Jam
- Gluten free pastry
- Gluten free Gingerbread
- Passionfruit Curd
- Gluten Free Dagwood Dog in Sausage Roll Maker
- Decadent Chocolate Mousse
- Heidi’s German Streusel Kuchen (Crumble cake) yeast free version
- Sweet & Sour (not Pork) Cauliflower
- Chiko Roll - Gluten Free