- 250 grams bread flour
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 egg yolk
- 140 grams buttermilk, or milk
- 30 grams Butter
- 140 grams white wine
- 40 grams brandy
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 400 grams apple, peeled, cored and thinly sliced
- 300 grams rhubarb stalks, thickly sliced on angle
- 50 grams blue cheese
- 100 grams breadcrumbs, can use wheatbix or cornflakes
Put butter and buttermilk into TM bowl. Warm 3mins/37degrees/speed 2. Add flour, salt and egg yolk and combine 5 sec on speed 7. Now knead 3mins/closed lid/interval. Paste may still be crumbly when moved to a bowl but work into a ball (see photo). Set aside for 30min in a warm place.
Preheat oven to 190degrees.
Best served warm with cream or icecream
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Easter chocolate egg nests
- Rima’s Lebanese Cocktail
- Aish al saraya
- Awwama (Lebanese sweet dumplings)
- Oat Milk Yogurt
- Rima’s Lebanese pistachio ice cream
- cocoa - energy balls (vegan&raw)
- Hazelnut and Amaranth Chocolate
- Variation Choc Peppermint Balls
- Choc Peanut Butter Bliss Balls
- Honey and Rosemary Upside Down Fig Cake
- Choc Protein Balls