- 250g 1x packet Scotch Finger Biscuits
- 50g Butter, softened
- 50g Dessicated Cconut
- 750g cream cheese, softened
- 150g white sugar
- 150g sour cream
- 15g plain flour
- 4 eggs
- 1 egg yolk
- 130g Bickfords Lime Juice Cordial
- 60g freshly squeezed lime juice
- 260g Bickfords Lime Juice Cordial
- 35g freshly squeezed lime juice
- 20g cornflour
- 50g honey
- 3 heaped teaspoons lime zest
Preheat oven to 160C fan forced.
Place biscuits into mixing bowl and mill 15 secs / sp 10.
Add butter and heat 1 min / 100C / sp 3.
Add coconut and mix 10 sec / sp 5.
Transfer biscuit mixture into a greased 24cm spring form tin, press down unsing your MC and then refridgerate. CLEAN THE MIXING BOWL
INSERT BUTTERFLY and place SOFTENED cream cheese into mixing bowl, mix 5 secs / sp 4. Add the sugar, sour cream and flour and mix 30 secs / sp 4. (If room temp is cold mix cream cheese at 37C or soften in the microwave first on a very low power setting)
With a knife or peeler remove the zest from 2 limes and set aside, then juice the limes.
Add eggs, yolk, cordial and lime juice and mix 1 min / sp 4 gradually increasing to sp 4.
Scrape down the sides of the bowl and mix for a further 10 sec / sp 4 to ensure mixture is completely smooth.
Pour over base and bake at 160C for 45 min - 1 hr or until just set.
Add lime zest to a CLEAN mixing bowl and mill 40 secs / sp 9.
Add cordial, lime juice, cornflour and honey and cook 2 mins / 100C / sp 2 with MC removed. Cook for a a further 2 mins / 100C / sp 2, the gel needs to be thick, bubbly and reduced in volume. Cook for a further 2 mins if it is not yet thick and bubbly.
Onced desired consistency is achieved pour gently over cooked cheesecake.
Leave cheesecake out at room temperature until cooled completely, then refridgerate for at least 6 hours or overnight.
Lime gel topping
Place cheesecake in centre of oven.
Be careful not to overcook else cracks may appear.
This can be made in a large square tin 25 cm for a cheesecake slice that can be cut into cubes for dinner parties. If doing so increase the gel topping by a third due to the increased surface area of cheesecake.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- White Chocolate and Macadamia Cheesecake
- Variation Stewed Rhubarb and Apple
- Basque Cheesecake
- Paleo dates, macadamia and cacao bliss balls
- Vegan Sweet Potato Waffles
- Choc Mint Hummus
- Sticky Date Pudding with Caramel Sauce
- Coconut matcha panna cotta
- Macarons with White Chocolate and Raspberry Ganache
- TLC Buttercream
- Deconstructed eton mess - Beni Orwell
- Red Velvet Chia Pudding
- Curried Tuna & Rice
- Apricot Macadamia Crackers
- Mum's Shortbread
- Cashew Rosemary Crackers
- Variation Sprouted Buckwheat Bread
- Cranberry Pumpkin Crackers
- Summer Italian donuts with passionfruit curd, whipped ricotta, spiced sugar, passionfruit gelato, pistachio and freeze dried raspberry crumble - Dominique Rizzo
- CARLY'S GLUTEN FREE BREAD
- Hokkien Noodle and Turkey Stri-fry
- Overnight Apple Oats
- Ultimate GFDF Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Honey Mustard Chicken in 14 mins (non shredding!!)