- 4 peaches, Fresh - yellow or red skin
- 2 tbsp Butter
- 2 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tablespoon ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon Nutmeg
- 500 g Milk
- 50 g sugar
- 15 g cornflour
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 500 g ice
- 80 g raw sugar
- 1 lemon, peeled, no pith
- 1 plum, fresh, deeseeded
11h 0minPreparation 10h 0minBaking/Cooking
8Recipe is created for
Peel the peaches and halve, taking stone out. Place on a baking tray lined with paper cut side down. Sprinkly butter piece, the sugar and spice over the peaches. Bake for 180 deg for 1 hour or until cooked. If they are browning too much, place a peice of foil on top so they continue cooking without burning. Set aside to cool and then place in fridge for later.
Place sugar in TM bowl and mill for 10 seconds on Speed 10. Place lemon, baked peaches and plum into bowl and process for 6 seconds on speed 6. Then add ice and 500g of the frozen custard ice cubes and process for 1 min 30 seconds on speed 10. Serve immediately.
Add all ingredients to the Thermomix and cook the custard for 7 minutes on 90 degrees on Speed 4. Once cooked, pour in another jug to cool and then pour into ice cube trays and freeze.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- 3 ingredient vanilla ice-cream
- Gluten Free Muesli Bars
- Nut free chocolate berry bliss balls
- Peppermint Bliss Balls (Gluten Free, Grain Free, Dairy Free, Egg Free and Refined Sugar Free) Healthy Mummy
- Chantilly Cream
- Dairy Free Strawberry Ice Cream (refined sugar free)
- Delicious healthy version of Lemon Slice - Dairy Free
- Strawberry Frozen yogurt
- Nanna's Lemon Sago
- Tim Tam tarts (or cheesecake)
- Black rice steam cake gluten-free
- Easy strawberry baked cheesecake