- PIE CRUST
- 220 g almonds
- 50 g cold butter cut into pieces
- 5 small dates
- ⅛ tsp baking soda
- ¼ tsp salt
- CHEESECAKE FILLING
- 500 g Philadelphia cream cheese, roughly chopped
- 130 g honey
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 4 eggs
- *380 g cooked pumpkin
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- ¼ tsp . each nutmeg, cloves and ginger
- Whipped cream – optional
8Recipe is created for
Preheat oven to 150°C. Line a 20cm spring form tin.
Mill almonds on speed 7 for 10 seconds then set aside.
Add butter and dates process on speed 4 for 15 seconds.
Add almond meal, baking soda and salt. Mix on speed 4 for 20 seconds until well combined. Spread mixture to fit base of 20cm spring form tin. Place into oven and bake for 10 minutes.
Turn oven to 180°C.
Mix together cream cheese, 100g honey and vanilla on speed 4 for 10 seconds.
Add eggs one at a time on speed 4 until mixture is smooth. Set aside 1 cup of this mixture.
Add cooled pumpkin, remaining honey and spices and blend at speed 5 for 20 seconds.
Spread pumpkin mix onto baked almond base. Drizzle the white batter in lines over the pumpkin mix and drag a knife through the mix to swirl into a marbled pattern.
Bake for 45 – 50 minutes until filling is set. Cool and then refrigerate for at least 4 hours.
Run a knife around the rim of the spring form tin before removing the sides.
Spread with whipped cream before serving if desired
*Chop pumpkin roughly and place into strainer with 500ml water in TM bowl. Cook at Varoma temperature for 15 – 18 minutes on speed 2. Set aside to cool.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Orange, cacao and poppy seed bliss balls
- Healthy Coconut Custard
- Hot Cross Bun Bliss Balls
- Cheesecake filled Easter eggs
- Chocolate weetbix balls
- No Melt Buttercream icing for the Tropics
- Gut Loving Strawberry & Coconut Gummies
- The Best Buttercream Icing
- Lemon Lime Bliss Balls, Dairy Free, Vegan, DoTerra
- Salted Caramilk Slice
- Mini Choc-Raspberry Tarts
- Lemon Energy Balls
- Variation Creamy Lemon Butter Chicken
- Hunters Swiss Meringue Buttercream
- Healthy Coconut Custard
- Old fashioned Vanilla tea cake
- Avocado Chocolate Bread- from Living Healthy with Chocolate
- Malt loaf
- Healthy Coconut & Oat Slice
- Varoma Porridge for one
- Bolognaise Sauce - Smooth
- Apple and Date Hot Cross Buns
- Cheese and bacon bread
- Heavenly Hot Cross Buns