- PIE CRUST
- 220 g almonds
- 50 g cold butter cut into pieces
- 5 small dates
- ⅛ tsp baking soda
- ¼ tsp salt
- CHEESECAKE FILLING
- 500 g Philadelphia cream cheese, roughly chopped
- 130 g honey
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 4 eggs
- *380 g cooked pumpkin
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- ¼ tsp . each nutmeg, cloves and ginger
- Whipped cream – optional
8Recipe is created for
Preheat oven to 150°C. Line a 20cm spring form tin.
Mill almonds on speed 7 for 10 seconds then set aside.
Add butter and dates process on speed 4 for 15 seconds.
Add almond meal, baking soda and salt. Mix on speed 4 for 20 seconds until well combined. Spread mixture to fit base of 20cm spring form tin. Place into oven and bake for 10 minutes.
Turn oven to 180°C.
Mix together cream cheese, 100g honey and vanilla on speed 4 for 10 seconds.
Add eggs one at a time on speed 4 until mixture is smooth. Set aside 1 cup of this mixture.
Add cooled pumpkin, remaining honey and spices and blend at speed 5 for 20 seconds.
Spread pumpkin mix onto baked almond base. Drizzle the white batter in lines over the pumpkin mix and drag a knife through the mix to swirl into a marbled pattern.
Bake for 45 – 50 minutes until filling is set. Cool and then refrigerate for at least 4 hours.
Run a knife around the rim of the spring form tin before removing the sides.
Spread with whipped cream before serving if desired
*Chop pumpkin roughly and place into strainer with 500ml water in TM bowl. Cook at Varoma temperature for 15 – 18 minutes on speed 2. Set aside to cool.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Quick Reliable Fudge
- Mums Chocolate Self Saucing Pudding
- Redskin Fudge
- Sticky Date Pudding
- Orange, Blueberry & Nut Cake
- Classic lemon tart
- Madarica - Croatian chocolate slice
- Crostata ricotta with Nutella and choc chips
- HCG Apple Crisp
- Banana Anzac Crumble
- ANZAC Choccy Biccy Balls
- Aunty CECELIA's mango macadamia cheesecake recipe
- Quick Reliable Fudge
- Yorkshire puddings
- British Take-Away Chicken Korma
- Delicious Chocolate Cake
- Variation Best Ever Carrot Cake
- Creamy Cauliflower & Bacon Risotto
- Sweet and Sour Beans
- Palla di Mozzarella
- Irish Muffins (aka Rock Cakes)
- Honey, Date, Goji Berry, Oat & Almond Energy Bars
- Beef Stroganoff
- Chicken & Chorizo Risotto