- 100 g raw cashews, soaked for 2-4 hrs and drained
- 50 g white chia seeds
- 150 g Raw beetroot, peeled and quartered
- 100 g orange, peeled
- 80 g dates
- 60 g honey, or to taste
- chocolate cups, to serve (optional)
- orange zest, to serve
Add the cashews to the mixing bowl and mill 10 sec/speed 9. Set aside.
Add the chia seeds to the mixing bowl and grind 5 sec/speed 9. Scrape down sides of bowl and grind for a further 5 sec/speed 9. Set aside with cashews.
Add the beetroot to the mixing bowl and chop 5 sec/speed 5. Scrape down sides of bowl.
Add the orange, dates, and honey. Blend 15 sec/speed 10. Scrape down sides of bowl and puree 1 min/speed 5.
Return the cashews and chia seeds to the bowl. Mix 20 sec/speed 4. Using the spatula, make sure the beetroot is fully combined.
To serve, spoon the mousse into dessert bowls or chocolate cups and garnish with orange zest.
Accessories you need
Make your own chocolate cups by thickly coating silicone moulds with melted chocolate and refrigerating until firm. Can be made ahead.
Mousse is best made and served immediately for the best consistency.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Choc Mousse 2 ingredients low Fodmap
- Cookie Dough Protein Bars
- Variation Choc Mint Bliss Balls with Crown Mints
- One Minute Snickers from Wholefood Simply
- Indian rice pudding
- Caramilk No Bake Cheesecake
- White Chocolate, Cherry Brandy Balls
- Churros - Gluten free
- Chocolate avocado mousse
- Fresh mango muesli
- Layelles too easy Caramilk Tart
- Variation Honey Cinnamon Roasted Almonds
- Chocolate Panforte
- Sesame bars Cookidoo - translated from Italian
- Satay noodle salad
- Cacao turmeric latte
- Sesame and Linseed Gluten free bread
- Meatloaf with Honey Mustard Glaze
- Raw Jaffa Slice
- Healthy Peanut Butter and Chocolate Blondies
- Healthy chocolate weetix slice
- Sweet Curry Granola Bar