- 200 g plain sweet biscuits
- 70 g Butter
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 35 g brown sugar
- 200 g cream cheese
- 250 g sour cream
- 140 g sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 110 g sugar
- 1 tbsp cornflour
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 60 g water
- 30 g lemon juice
- 400 g blueberries
8Recipe is created for
Place biscuits in bowl, crush on speed 8 for 5 seconds. Remove.
Place butter in bowl, cook on 100 degrees, speed 2 for 1 1/2 minutes or until melted.
Add crushed biscuits, cinnamon and brown sugar to melted butter. Mix on speed 5 for 10 seconds or until combined.
Press into greased springform pan and chill in the fridge.
Place all ingredients into bowl, beat for 15 seconds on speed 5 until just blended. Pour into pan and bake in moderate oven for 25-30 minutes until sides of cheesecake are set, but centre jiggles when moved. Cool for 1 hour at room temperature.
Place 200g blueberries and all other ingredients into bowl. Cook on 100 degrees, speed 2 for 6 minutes.
Add remaining 200g blueberries, mix on speed 1 for 5 seconds.
Pour blueberry mixture over cheesecake.
Chill in fridge overnight.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Quick Mix Vanilla Ice Cream
- Delectable Vanilla Fudge
- Easy Crepe Recipe
- Impossible Pie
- Vegan no bake energy balls (birthday cake) from The Edgy Veg
- Converted Healthy Mummy chocolate weetbix slice
- Lavender Icecream
- No-bake hazelnut slice
- White Nectarine & Pink Lady Sorbet
- Gluten Free Fruit Crumble
- Self Saucing Chocolate Pudding
- Black sticky rice with taro & blue matcha ice cream - Chef Luke Nguyen
- Lisa's Banana Muffins
- Hot cross buns
- Green pesto vegetable soup
- Protein bars
- Chocolate Crackle Egg Nests
- Vegan “cheese” puffs
- Sweet curry with crumbed chicken on cous cous
- Claypot Rice
- CREAM FILLED ECLAIRS WITH CHOCOLATE GANACHE
- Banana Spelt Muffins
- Hemp rolls Vegan/Paleo/Gaps
- White Chocolate & Cream Cheese Buttercream Icing