- 2 Cups oats
- 2 1/2 Cups Walnuts
- 3/4 Cups Honey
- 1/2 Cup Coconut oil
- 2 Cups Greek Yoghurt (full fat)
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 Cup Honey
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 1 tbsp tapioca starch
- 1 pinch salt
- 120 grams raw sugar
- 360 grams Berries (fresh or frozen)
- 1 1/2 tbsp Corn Flour
- juice of 1/2 lemon
8Recipe is created for
1) Preheat oven to 180 degrees celcius. Grease a 22cm spring-form pan very well and set aside.
2) In a large bowl, whizz oats and walnuts until finely crumbed (s6 20s). Add honey and coconut oil & mix well(s5 20s).
3) Pour the batter into the greased spring-form pan, and spread it out evenly to the edge of the sheet. Bake in the oven at 180 degrees celcius for 10mins
4) While the crust is in the oven, combine all filling ingredients and mix speed 4 for 20sec.
5) After the pie crust is done, pour the prepared filling into the hot crust, lower the oven temperature to 175degrees celcius, and bake for 25 minutes.
6) The cheesecake will be slightly jiggly still but should have a “done” look to it, and it’ll have pulled away from the sides of the pan. Just be sure to not over bake.
7) Let cool for a while, cover, and chill in the refrigerator for 2-3 hours before releasing the spring-form.
Place all topping ingredients into bowl. Cook 8mins, 100 deg, Sp 2, Reverse. Allow to cool to room temperature before spreading over the top of the cake. Fridge overnight or until set.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Nut free chocolate berry bliss balls
- Peppermint Bliss Balls (Gluten Free, Grain Free, Dairy Free, Egg Free and Refined Sugar Free) Healthy Mummy
- Chantilly Cream
- Dairy Free Strawberry Ice Cream (refined sugar free)
- Delicious healthy version of Lemon Slice - Dairy Free
- Strawberry Frozen yogurt
- Nanna's Lemon Sago
- Tim Tam tarts (or cheesecake)
- Black rice steam cake gluten-free
- Easy strawberry baked cheesecake
- VEGAN CHOC MINT FUDGE
- VEGAN SALTED CARAMEL FUDGE
- French bread
- Zanzibar Spice Cake
- Eunji’s Chai Mix
- Keto Bread Rolls
- Best Ever Choc Chip Bikkies
- Mexican Chocolate and Banana Cupcakes
- Gluten free chocolate almond chunk cookies
- Hainanese Chicken Rice
- Variation Chicken Noodle Rice Paper Rolls
- Dotty's Melting moments
- Bircher Muesli
- Variation Tomato Chutney (similar to Beerenberg's)..more zing, less sugar