- 1 package Biscuits (Vanilla wine or Arrowroot or Marie)
- 70 g Butter, cut into pieces
- 250 g Dark Chocolate, cut into pieces
- 300 g Pure Cream
- Berries (Strawberry/Blueberry/Rasberry), to decorate your pie
20minPreparation 10minBaking/Cooking 10min
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1.Preheat the oven to 180C.
2. Place butter cut in cubes into mixing bowl and melt for 2-3 min/50 degree/speed 1.
3. Add the biscuits and blitz for 10 sec/ speed 8 (You may need to repeat this if you want).
4. Transfer to a Springform and press mixture over the base and sides of pan.
5. Bake for 10 min until is lightly browned. Remove from the oven and allow to cool down.
6. Place the dark chocolate into mixing bowl and grate 10 seconds/ speed 8. Scrape down sides of mixing bowl with spatula.
7. Add cream and heat 2 minutes/ 50degree/ speed 3.
8. Pour into prepared pan with biscuit, and put in the freezer for 2 hours or in the frigde until is a firm consistency.
9. Decorate with berries as you like :)
You can add one more step with 180g white chocolate and 150g pure cream, to have 2 different layers of chocolate. Do the white chocolate first then let in the freezer to set, then add the dark chocolate.
When you cut, you will have 2 layers of yummy chocolate !
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Lemon Curd (Jo Seagar)
- Salted Peanut-Butter Cookie Squares
- All in one Strawberry and White Chocolate Cheesecake
- Tasty Choc Chip Party Cakes
- Creamy Caramel Custard
- Piper's Gluten Free Vanilla Cupcakes
- Variation Only THE BEST Chocolate Chip Cookies EVER!
- Madeleines Carrot and Coriander Soup
- Low FODMAP Chestnut Soup
- FODMAP Friendly Chocolate Fondant Cake
- BANANA YOGHURT CHOC CHIP CAKE
- Florentine Slice - (with Gluten-Free option in TIPS)