Chocolate Ganache Tart/Pie
- 1 package Biscuits (Vanilla wine or Arrowroot or Marie)
- 70 g Butter, cut into pieces
- 250 g Dark Chocolate, cut into pieces
- 300 g Pure Cream
- Berries (Strawberry/Blueberry/Rasberry), to decorate your pie
20minPreparation 10minBaking/Cooking 10min
1.Preheat the oven to 180C.
2. Place butter cut in cubes into mixing bowl and melt for 2-3 min/50 degree/speed 1.
3. Add the biscuits and blitz for 10 sec/ speed 8 (You may need to repeat this if you want).
4. Transfer to a Springform and press mixture over the base and sides of pan.
5. Bake for 10 min until is lightly browned. Remove from the oven and allow to cool down.
6. Place the dark chocolate into mixing bowl and grate 10 seconds/ speed 8. Scrape down sides of mixing bowl with spatula.
7. Add cream and heat 2 minutes/ 50degree/ speed 3.
8. Pour into prepared pan with biscuit, and put in the freezer for 2 hours or in the frigde until is a firm consistency.
9. Decorate with berries as you like
You can add one more step with 180g white chocolate and 150g pure cream, to have 2 different layers of chocolate. Do the white chocolate first then let in the freezer to set, then add the dark chocolate.
When you cut, you will have 2 layers of yummy chocolate !
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Grancy's Golden Syrup Dumplings
- Healthy Carrot Cake Bliss Balls
- Chocolate Balls
- Pitaya & Dragon Fruit Smoothie Bowl
- Raw Sticky Caramel Slice
- Green Apple and Kiwi Fruit Soft serve Ice Cream (Fruity Dream)
- LOWER Carb Vanilla Icecream
- Chocolate Bread and Butter Pudding Taela-Made
- Acai Bowl
- Chocolate Condensed Milk Balls
- Ricotta and Lemon Cake (LCHF,GF)
- Raw Energy Balls