- 4 --- eggs, Separated
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 140 grams caster sugar
- 125 grams Butter, Melted then cooled
- 125 grams gluten free flour, Or regular flour
- 25 grams Organic Raw Cacao Powder
- 190 grams Milk, Regular or Lactose Free
- 1 pinch cream of tartar
1h 15minPreparation 15minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
Preheat oben to 170C/150C fan-forced. Grease a 3.5cm deep - 18cm x 28cm slice pan and line with paper.
Melt butter and allow to cool.
To mixing bowl add 4 Egg Yolks, Vanilla Extract and Sugar, mix 30sec/sp5
With MC off and blade going speed 2 gradually add melted butter through hole in lid, mix until well combined approx 60sec.
Add Flour and Cacao Powder, mix 10sec/sp4 - Scrape down sides of bowl, mix again 5sec/sp4
Add Milk, mix 10sec/sp4
Transfer batter to large mixing bowl.
Clean and dry thermomix mixing bowl.
Insert Butterfly, add 4 egg whites and cream of tartar beat 2min 30sec/sp4
Gently combine beaten egg whites to reserved batter in 2 batches. Pour batter into prepared tin and bake 50-60mins or until egdes are just firm but mixture is slightly wobbly in centre.
Cool in tin 30mins, then refrigerate cake 2hrs until cold.
Dust with a mix of cacao powder and icing sugar, serve with berries and whipped cream.
Can be made in TM5 or TM31
I used 18cm x 18cm square cake tin
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Gin & Tonic Sorbet
- Mango and Coconut pudding (low sugar)
- marble cheese brownies
- Toblerone & Caramel Simple Ice Cream
- Jules Bliss Balls
- Rocky Road
- Choc Mousse 2 ingredients low Fodmap
- Cookie Dough Protein Bars
- Variation Choc Mint Bliss Balls with Crown Mints
- One Minute Snickers from Wholefood Simply
- Indian rice pudding
- Garlicky Chicken and Spring Vegetable Risotto
- Bacon & Cheese Rolls
- Zopf (Swiss Milk Bread)
- Apple-Cinnamon Choc Chip Muffin
- Easy peasy iced custard tarts
- PERFECTLY CHOCOLATE CAKE/CUPCAKE
- Creamy Fruit Cake
- Passionfruit and coconut cake
- Variation Clone of World's Greatest Banana Cake - quick wholemeal version
- Cranberry, Oats and White Chocolate Biscuits.
- Bounty Cake
- Double choc caramel slice