- 60 grams Butter
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Essence/ Extract
- 120 grams white sugar
- 1 egg
- 150 grams Self Raising Flour
- 135 grams Milk (Any)
- 10 grams cocoa powder
- 400 grams Boiling water
- 10 grams cocoa powder
- 110 grams white sugar
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Place butter, sugar and vanilla into TM bowl. Cream together for 15 seconds, Speed 3. Scrape down sides of bowl.
2. Add 1 egg. Mix for 5 seconds, Speed 3. Scrape down sides of bowl.
3. Add SR Flour, Milk and Cocoa Powder. Mix for 5 seconds, Speed 6. Scrape down sides of bowl.
4. Mix again for 10 seconds, Speed 5.
5. Place mixture into a greased ovenproof dish and set aside.
6. Don't wash bowl out!
1. Add all Chocolate Sauce ingredients to bowl. Mix for 5 seconds, Speed 4.
2. Gently pour over pudding batter, you can pour liquid onto back of a spoon to help it spread evenly.
3. Cook for approximately 35-40 minutes in a 150-160 degree fan forced oven (dependent on how your oven cooks, adjust accordingly. My fan forced oven cooks really hot, so I had mine cooking for 50 minutes at 130-140 degrees.
4. Serve with ice-cream or cream or both!
This recipe was one that my mum used to make for us when we were young for a treat for dessert, I have converted her recipe using the TM5. Enjoy!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Raspberry Coconut Dessert Bowl
- Mango ice cream, sugar free and dairy free
- Protein banana ice cream
- Easy Vanilla Icecream
- Chocolate summer cups
- Dairy Free Strawberries & Cream Weiss Bars
- Strawberries & Cream Weiss Bars
- Easy Lemon Cheesecake with Raspberry Jelly
- Vegan Choc Orange Bliss Balls (GF)
- Vegan Choc Mint Bliss Balls (GF)
- Vegan Banana Protein Pancakes
- Nutella Fudge
- Smoked Paprika Butter
- Portuguese Milk Buns
- double choc muffins
- Plum Cobbler
- Thick Bechamel Sauce
- Left Over Chicken Soup
- Coconut Biscuits - Gluten free, Sugar free
- Beef Burgers / Sliders
- lchf savoury muffins (sam wood)
- Heidi's German Marble cake
- Potato and Bacon Frittata
- Chicken Bacon Alfredo Rollups