- 90 g Butter, softened
- 2 tsp Orange rind
- 200 g raw sugar
- 350 g Milk
- 3 eggs
- 125 g lemon juice
- 75 g plain flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- Icing sugar to dust
8Recipe is created for
Preheat oven to 180 degrees
Place sugar and orange rind into TM bowl and pulverise for 20 seconds on speed 9.
Add butter, milk, eggs, lemon juice, flour and baking powder. Mix for 10 seconds on speed 8.
Pour into lightly greased 1.25 litre ovenproof dish and bake for 1 hour or until golden. Dust with icing sugar to serve.
Alternatively use 6 x 200ml ramekin dishes and bake for 40-45 mins.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Snickers Cheesecake
- Chocolate Fudge Bliss Balls
- Pale ale jelly and white chocolate mousse - Matthew Morrissey
- Keto Peanut butter Fudge
- Mango and Raspberry Froyo
- Variation Peanut butter brownie Bliss Balls
- Gut-nourishing choc-berry jellies - Kyra Miles
- Date and cardamom tart - Fouad Kassab
- Protein Balls - Nut Free
- Cacao Date Truffles
- Knafeh (Middle Eastern Custard Dessert)