- 90 g Butter, softened
- 2 tsp Orange rind
- 200 g raw sugar
- 350 g Milk
- 3 eggs
- 125 g lemon juice
- 75 g plain flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- Icing sugar to dust
1h 5minPreparation 5minBaking/Cooking
8Recipe is created for
Preheat oven to 180 degrees
Place sugar and orange rind into TM bowl and pulverise for 20 seconds on speed 9.
Add butter, milk, eggs, lemon juice, flour and baking powder. Mix for 10 seconds on speed 8.
Pour into lightly greased 1.25 litre ovenproof dish and bake for 1 hour or until golden. Dust with icing sugar to serve.
Alternatively use 6 x 200ml ramekin dishes and bake for 40-45 mins.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Tasty Zesty Lemon Sorbet
- LEMON POSSET serves 12-18 with SUGAR FREE option
- Quick Apricot & Coconut Bliss Balls - Nut & Sugar Free
- F45 Cacao Bliss Balls
- Milo Balls
- Apple Pikelets Egg Free Adaptable
- Choc Mint Fudge
- Strawberry "Yogo"
- Spanish Cream Cheese Flan
- Small Pavlova
- Cheesecake Balls
- Black rice cake
- Healthy Gluten Free Pikelets
- Healthy up & run Smoothie
- Chocolate fudge cookies
- Nanna E, Raspberry Shortbread
- Low Fodmap Chocolate & Peppermint Slice Gluten Free Lactose Free
- Salted Caramel Baileys, Cocopops and Nutella Milkshakes
- Pasta-less Lasagne
- Lisa's Vegetable Pikelets
- Apple crumble cake
- Satay Sauce
- Basic Buttercake (AWW) 1.5 quantities
- Velvet Chicken and Sweetcorn Soup