- 2 cans coconut milk, 400 ml each
- 1 teaspoon gelatin, Grass fed beef gelatine is best
- 1/2 teaspoon Yoghurt starter, Probiotic starter is best
- 1/2 tablespoon honey, Raw, for all it's goodness
- Put the butterfly into the TM bowl and make sure it’s locked in place.
- Heat the coconut milk – 5 MIN / 37C / SPEED 3
- Add Gelatin and Probiotic Starter (making sure it is not caught on the butterfly, but is on the milk)
- Add honey (if any)
- Mix 10 MIN / 37C / SPEED 3 (ensuring gelatin is fully dissolved)
- Pour some hot water into the jar to warm the glass before putting the yogurt into it (If using Thermo-server do the same with it)
- Empty the water out and pour the yogurt into the jar (or Thermo-server)
- If using the Thermo-server, put the lid on it, wrap it in a towel and set aside.
- If using the Easiyo yogurt maker, fill the yogurt maker flask up to the bottom of the red insert with boiling water. You don’t want the hot water to actually touch the glass jar as it may cause it to become too hot and kill off the probiotics.
- Leave to set for about 4-6 hours until the yogurt is set When set, put it in the fridge and allow to get cold through. The yogurt will become thicker as it gets cold.
Adding the honey helps feed the probiotics but not necessary.
I use one tablespoon and find it's sweet enough.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Homemade Sprinkles (Royal Icing | egg free)
- Healthy carrot, chia and walnut balls
- New York Baked Cheesecake
- Chocolate Magic Cake
- Knefah Cups
- Dutch chocolate pudding
- Steamed date, fig and chocolate puddings with caramel sauce
- Cherry Ripe Balls
- Peppermint Crisp Log
- family sized Apple and raspberry crumble
- Honeycomb ice cream
- Variation Passionfruit Curd
- Honey Sriracha Prawns
- Apple Banana Muffins
- Gluten free Honey & Chocolate chip cookies (egg free and dairy free options)
- Carrot zucchini apple muffins
- Peanut Butter Bark (Protein Bar)
- Seeded banana and honey loaf
- Lemon Coconut Yoghurt Cake
- Oscars Honey Corn cereal
- Oscars banana smoothie ....
- Peppermint Black Bean Brownies
- Fruit "roll ups"
- Healthy Oat Muffins (No Flour No Sugar No Oil)