- 100 g dark chocolate
- 150 g milk chocolate
- 150 g full cream milk
- 500 g full-fat pouring (whipping) cream
3h 5minPreparation 5minBaking/Cooking
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Add 250g of chocolate pieces , put lid and MC on and set 10 seconds, speed 8. Scrape down bowl.
Add 150g milk and melt for 2 minutes, 60 degrees, speed 2
If it's not completely melted, repeat this step until it's completely melted and there are no lumps.
Empty melted chocolate into a big mixing bowl. No need to clean the
Put in your TMX butterfly whisk, add 500g full fat cream and whisk 1 minute, speed 4.
NOTE: Your cream needs to be half whipped with light peaks, not completely whipped.
Using your spatula scrape the cream into the melted chocolate bowl and gently fold cream into chocolate until completely combined.
Quickly serve mousse into rammekins and put into the fridge to set.
Chocolate: I choose to use a mix of dark and milk chocolate but you can essentially use any chocolate you like.
Cream: you need soft peaks, not runny cream but not fully whipped cream
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Raw Coconut Rough - paleo & vegan
- Chocolate & Peppermint Bliss Balls
- Raw Blueberry Cashew Cheesecake (Dairy Free)
- Mango, coconut and lychee icy poles
- Frozen breakfast yoghurt pops
- Chocolate salted caramel petit fours
- Coconut & Chocolate Bliss Balls
- Pavlova towers
- 'Orange' you glad you found this Steamed Orange Pudding Recipe with Chocolate Sauce
- Apple, cinnamon desert cake
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Bliss Balls
- Salted Caramel & Macadamia Bliss Balls