- 1 apple, peeled, cored, diced
- 6 dried figs, diced
- 1 tbsp Butter, (or coconut oil)
- 1 tbsp Coconut sugar, (or sweetener of choice)
- 1 tbsp water
- 100 g unsalted butter, cubed (could use coconut oil for Dairy free)
- 75 g Coconut sugar, (or 1/2 cup raw, rapadura sugar)
- 2 eggs
- 130 g Milk, (could sub with dairy-free milk of choice)
- 2 --- cups gluten free plain flour
- 2 tsp Baking powder (gluten free)
- 3 apples (or fruit of choice), cored and sliced
- 1000 g water
1. Place all the Apple and Fig Filling ingredients into TM bowl and cook at 100, Sp1, for 5 minutes.
2. Set Aside.
1. Place sugar and butter into TM bowl and cream together for 1 minute, Speed 5.
2. Add the eggs and milk and mix for 10 sec, Speed 5
3. Add the flour and baking powder and mix for 30 sec, Speed 5,
Describe the preparation steps of your recipe
1. Lay out 15 silicon cupcake molds or similar into the Varoma tray and dish.
2. Put a small spoonful of Apple and Fig filling into the base of each and then top with Pudding Mix.
3. Smooth tops of puddings with wet fingers if desired. Place a sheet of baking paper between the puddings and the lid to stop moisture falling onto the puddings.
4. If using, place the sliced apples into the simmering basket.
5. Wash the TM bowl and then add 1000g water to it for steaming.
6. Place the simmering basket into the TM bowl, put lid on TM and then place Varoma steamer attachment on top.
7. Steam for 20 minutes, Varoma, Speed 2. Puddings are done when a skewer inserted comes out clean.
8. Cool in molds for 5 minutes and then invert onto serving dish.
Prepare Apple and Fig Filling
Prepare Pudding Mix
Construct and Steam Puddings
Serve with custard, cream or butterscotch sauce such and this one //www.recipecommunity.com.au/sauces-dips-spreads-recipes/gelato-butterscotch-sauce/141850
The recipe makes use of the steaming time to cook a serving of steamed fruit that you can serve with the puddings or keep for having on your breakfast the next day.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Variation Choc Mint Bliss Balls with Crown Mints
- One Minute Snickers from Wholefood Simply
- Indian rice pudding
- Caramilk No Bake Cheesecake
- White Chocolate, Cherry Brandy Balls
- Churros - Gluten free
- Chocolate avocado mousse
- Fresh mango muesli
- Layelles too easy Caramilk Tart
- No bake Malteser cheesecake with caramilk swirl
- Baked Espresso Martini Cheesecake with Kahlua Syrup
- Grant's Green Sauce
- Beetroot Smoothie (GF DF NF AIP)
- Peanut butter short bread
- Nigella's Chocolate Gingerbread
- Double layer chocolate frosted Birthday cake
- Spicey Hot Chocolate Mix
- Healthy Chocolate, Raspberry and Blueberry muffins
- GF DF Savoury Muffins
- Choc Quinoa Brownie
- Super Hot Chilli Jam
- Lahme bajin dough recipe