- 80 g raw sugar
- 1 apple
- 1or2 kiwifruit
- 1 lime
- 700 g iceblocks
- 1 handful silverbeet or babyspinach
80g raw sugar, milled for 10 secs at speed 10.1 apple (roughly chopped, unpeeled, uncored - ours was red) and enough kiwifruit (chopped and peeled) to make up to 300g fruitflesh of 1 lime (no pips in ours anyway and no skin)700g ice, added in two lotsWhen I was adding second lot of ice, Jo ( the inspired hostess of the day) threw in a generous handful of silverbeet leaves (no stem) to add colour and nutritional value. She said baby spinach or spinach would have been equally good.I had to taste cos guests were oohing and ahing so much. Mmmmm.
One of those cases where the whole is greater than the sum of the parts:
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Gin & Tonic Sorbet
- Mango and Coconut pudding (low sugar)
- marble cheese brownies
- Toblerone & Caramel Simple Ice Cream
- Jules Bliss Balls
- Rocky Road
- Choc Mousse 2 ingredients low Fodmap
- Cookie Dough Protein Bars
- Variation Choc Mint Bliss Balls with Crown Mints
- One Minute Snickers from Wholefood Simply
- Indian rice pudding
- Russian Meatloaf
- Varoma pumpkin & whisky bread & butter pudding
- Pumpkin Jam (Misti Kumra)
- Pumpkin and Lentil Dahl
- Creamed Cheese Bread Pudding using leftover fruitcake
- Poached Pumpkin with Sesame and Cloves
- Ginger Margarita Sorbet
- Gluten-free maple pudding
- Spiced Blueberry Mousse
- Kasha (Buckwheat with Mushrooms and Onions)
- Mint Dip
- Thai Fish Cakes (Tod mun pla)
- Satay Chicken
- Grant's Green Sauce
- Beef Rendang (Indonesian Beef, Chilli And Coconut Dry Curry)
- CHICKEN AND PRAWN LAKSA
- Chiang mai noodles
- Variation Date lime cake
- Chicken In Satay Sauce
- Fruit "roll ups"
- Hot Chilli Jam
- Vegan Variation Alyce Alexandra's Coconut lamb curry
- Zingy lime and lemon marmalade