- 80 g raw sugar
- 1 apple
- 1or2 kiwifruit
- 1 lime
- 700 g iceblocks
- 1 handful silverbeet or babyspinach
80g raw sugar, milled for 10 secs at speed 10.1 apple (roughly chopped, unpeeled, uncored - ours was red) and enough kiwifruit (chopped and peeled) to make up to 300g fruitflesh of 1 lime (no pips in ours anyway and no skin)700g ice, added in two lotsWhen I was adding second lot of ice, Jo ( the inspired hostess of the day) threw in a generous handful of silverbeet leaves (no stem) to add colour and nutritional value. She said baby spinach or spinach would have been equally good.I had to taste cos guests were oohing and ahing so much. Mmmmm.
One of those cases where the whole is greater than the sum of the parts:
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Keto Ice Cream
- Eggless edible cookie dough
- Delectable Millionaire’s Shortbread (Caramel Slice)
- Meringue Cupcakes "skuimpies"
- Healthy chocolate coconut slice
- Creamy Leche Flan
- No-bake hazelnut slice
- Chocolate Chia Pudding (Vegan)
- Chia Custard Pudding - adapted from Pete Evans recipe (Paleo)
- Thermo Cazza's Rocky Road
- Berry Yogurt Sorbet
- Russian Meatloaf
- Varoma pumpkin & whisky bread & butter pudding
- Pumpkin Jam (Misti Kumra)
- Pumpkin and Lentil Dahl
- Creamed Cheese Bread Pudding using leftover fruitcake
- Poached Pumpkin with Sesame and Cloves
- Ginger Margarita Sorbet
- Gluten-free maple pudding
- Spiced Blueberry Mousse
- Kasha (Buckwheat with Mushrooms and Onions)
- Mint Dip
- Chicken Satay with peanut sauce
- Royal Mojito- Sugar Free
- Green Smoothie
- Asian Style Mushroom Soup
- Salmon Curry
- Avocado Lime Salad Dressings
- Fennel Pesto
- Habanero and Mango Chili Sauce
- Veg Nachos Recipe
- Thai Coconut Chicken Curry Recipe
- Sweet potato and chickpea kofta curry lime dressing
- Calamansi Jam/Marmalade