- 3 egg whites
- 300 grams castor sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon Vanilla Bean Paste
- 150 grams Arnotts Marie Biscuits
- 80 grams Butter
- 500 grams cream cheese
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 Lemons (juice and VERY FINELY grated rind)
- 3 tsp gelatine
Recipe is created for
I recommend a vinegar rinse of your bowl, blades and lid before commencing meringue.
pre heat oven to 120 degrees. Line round cake tray with baking paper.
Add all meringue ingredients to "Closed lid" and insert butterfly. Speed 3, 37 degrees for 13 mins MC off.
Using spatula scrap mixture into cake tray and put in oven and immidiatly turn oven down to 90 degrees. Bake for 1 hour 10 mins. Turn oven off and leave in oven with door ajar to cool completely.
Melt butter 3 mins 50 degrees "Gentle stir setting"
add biecuits and blend 10 second speed 9. Press into round cake tin lined with non stick baking paper. Add to freezer to set for 15 mins
I grate the lemon rind by hand on the finest side of my grater. Ensure rind is grated VERY finely. Juice both lemons and set the rind and juice aside separately.
Sprinkle gelatin over lemon juice and set aside to soften.
Next add cream cheese to "Closed lid" and blend 30 seconds speed 5 MC on. Cream cheese should now be smooth and no lumps. Add remaining ingredients except lemon juice and gelatine and blend 10 seconds speed 5 MC on.
Ensure gelatine is disolved in lemon juice then add to "Closed lid" and blend 10 seconds speed 5 MC on.
Pour over base and refrigerate for 3 hours or until set. Place meringue carefully on top of cheesecake. Slice with a hot knife to avoid meringue shattering.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Super Easy Waffles
- Biscoff Icecream
- Cherry Ripe Slice
- Raw Berry Caramel Slice
- Snow Skin Mooncake
- Mooncake Fruit Custard Filling
- Mandarin, Almond & Cardamom Muffins
- Apple & Peanut Butter Bliss Balls
- White Chocolate & Berry Cheesecake - Gluten Free
- Sweet Chocolate Log or Balls
- Gluten Free Butterscotch Self-saucing Pudding
- Cranberry Coconut Bliss Balls
- White Chocolate and Raspberry slice
- Caramel slice (no bake filling from scratch in Thermomix)
- CARLY'S GLUTEN FREE BREAD (recipe makes two loaves)
- EGG FREE banana muffins
- Seed crackers
- Sugar free currant jelly (baby friendly)
- SOFT yummiest musli bars (no refined sugar)
- Marshmallow slice
- EASY CHILLI CON CARNE
- CREAMY CHICKEN & CORN SOUP
- BRAISED STEAK & ONION