- 250 grams Plain chocolate biscuits
- 125 grams Butter
- 40 grams brown sugar
- 20 grams butter, extra
- 300 grams cream
- 50 grams chocolate
- 15 grams gelatine
- 60 grams Boiling water
- 500 grams cream cheese
- 110 grams castor sugar
- 3 Mars Bars
3h 30minPreparation 3h 30minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Grease a 20-22cm springform tin
2. Mill sugar into castor sugar if not done, set aside
3. Place biscuits in bowl and crush 10sec/speed 8 set aside
4. Place Mars Bars in and Turbo for 2 secs, set aside.
5. Place butter in and melt for 2mis/60C/speed 1
6. Add crushed biscuits to melted butter and mix for 20 secs/speed 4
7. Place in springform tin, press down and place in fridge for 30 mins.
8. Meanwhile clean and dry
9. Place brown sugar, extra butter and 2 tbs of cream in
10. Mix for 2mins/60C/speed 2, set aside
11. Place chocolate in and grate for 10 secs/speed 9.
12. Add 2 tbls cream and mix 4mins/60C/speed 2, set aside
13. Measure gelatine and hot water into a small bowl or glass, stir until mostly dissolved, set aside.
14. Place cubed cream cheese and castor sugar in and mix for 1min/speed 6
15. Add gelatine mix, cream and crushed Mars Bar and combine for 30secs//speed 4
16. Pour half of cream cheese mixture into tin.
17. Pour half of each sauce on top, swirl with spatula, repeat with rest of mixture.
18. Place in fridge for at least 3 hours. Enjoy!
Sauce may drizzle out of cheesecake, this is supposed to happen.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chocolate Brownie
- Heydon's Crepes
- Golden Syrup Dumplings-Using Simmering Basket
- Golden Syrup Dumplings using Blade Cover
- Banana & Hazelnut Icecream
- Caramilky Cheesecake
- Variation of Jamie Oliver’s Sticky Date Toffee Pudding
- Caramilk Ice Cream
- Caramilk Mousse with strawberries
- Caramilk baked cheesecake
- Raw Strawberry Frozen Snack Bars
- Vanilla Slice
- Variation Best Ever Carrot Cake - Gluten Free Cupcakes
- Chocolate Brownie
- Strawberry Curd
- Tweaked version of Edna's Lemon Curd Teacake
- White Chocolate and Macadamia Cookies
- Variation 30 Second Whole Orange Cake
- Passionfruit Yogurt cake
- 'Cafe Style' Carrot Cake
- Kahlúa frappe
- Spicy sweet potato soup
- Nduja (Salami Spread)
- Creamy Sweet Chilli Sauce