- 200 g Arnotts chocolate ripple biscuits
- 80 g Butter
- 200 g dark chocolate
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 60 g Frangelico® liqueur
- 150 g thickened cream
- 300 g cream chesse
- 150 g raw sugar
- 200 g dark chocolate (70%)
- cocoa powder to dust on top
- whipped cream for serving
Recipe is created for
Line a 20cm springform cake tin with
Place chocolate biscuits in TM bowl and
mix on speed 6 for 3 secs. Set aside.
Place butter in TM bowl roughly
chopped. Melt for 1 min at 50 degrees
on speed 4.
Press crumb mixture firmly into tin
and refridgerate for 30 mins.
Wash bowl. Add 150g raw sugar for
5 secs on speed 10 to make caster
Add 300g cream cheese and combine
for 10 secs on speed 4, then set
aside with chocolate mixture.
Wash bowl. Insert butterfly and
add 150ml of cream and whip for
20 secs on speed 4.
Remove butterfly and add cream
cheese and chocolate mixture to
cream and fold together for approx
20 secs on speed 4.
Pour mixture into cake tin on top of
biscuit base and place in to the
freezer for 2hrs or until firm to touch.
Prepare a tray with baking paper
Break chocolate into pieces and then
grate for 5 secs on speed 8. Melt for 4 mins
at 50 degrees on speed 3. Scape down
sides and set for 1 min at 50 degrees
on speed 3.
Pour into stripes along the lined
tray and place in the freezer to set.
Then place on top of the cake and
sprinkle a fine layer of cocoa to finish.
Accessories you need
Rich cake - serve as small slithers with whipped
cream on the side or fresh strawberries. Can dust
with icing sugar as an alternative to the cocoa.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Butterscotch Self-Saucing Pudding - RPAH/Failsafe Friendly
- Val's Pavlova
- Estelles Apple Crumble
- Vegan GF Homemade Chocolates
- Nut-free Bliss Balls
- Taste Christmas Cake
- Keto Chocolate Nut Seed balls
- Baked Lemon Curd Cheesecake/s
- MINT CHOC-CHIP NANAIMO BARS
- Apple & Rasperry Crumble
- Cacao Pistachio Bliss Balls
- Wholesome Choco Fix Balls
- Torcetti al burro
- Gluten free lemon meringue pie
- Dans Cinnamon Scrolls
- Gluten Free Cheesy Garlic Bread
- Lemon Curd & Cream Cheese Scrolls with Vanilla glaze
- Lemon Curd
- Aunty Lizzy’s Butterscotch Tart
- Steamed fish with Ginger and Soy
- Warm Chilli Con Queso Dip
- Variation Dairy & Egg free Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Tuna Risotto