- 3 Snickers bars
- 100 g Butter
- 50 g crunchy peanut butter
- 20 g icing sugar
- 4 cups Corn Flakes
- 200 g Dark cooking chocolate
- 25 g Butter
8Recipe is created for
Chop Snickers bars for 6 seconds on Speed 6.
Add 100g butter and 50g peanut butter.
Melt on 80 degrees for 4 minutes on Speed 1. Check consistency with spatula. Mix should be quite fluid. If necessary melt for a further 30 seconds.
Add icing sugar and 4 cups of cornflakes.
Mix on Speed 1 for 1 minute. Cornflakes should be slightly crushed.
Use spatula to place mix into a line square tin. Press down slightly so base is even.
Melt the 200g chocolate and 25g of butter for 1 minute 30 seconds on Speed 1. Chocolate should be quite runny.
Pour melted chocolate onto the peanut base and smooth over to give an even coating. Place in the fridge for two hours.
When set cut into portions and enjoy!
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Custard (like Paul’s)
- Choc Hazelnut Bliss Balls
- Homemade Sprinkles (Royal Icing | egg free)
- Healthy carrot, chia and walnut balls
- New York Baked Cheesecake
- Chocolate Magic Cake
- Knefah Cups
- Dutch chocolate pudding
- Steamed date, fig and chocolate puddings with caramel sauce
- Cherry Ripe Balls
- Peppermint Crisp Log
- family sized Apple and raspberry crumble
- Greek bechamel sauce (for pastitsio)
- Banana pancakes
- 2 in 1 chicken corn soup and baby food
- Chocolate fondant cake
- Surf & Turf Seafood Sauce
- Lemon Drop Cookies (no sugar | egg yolk cookies)
- Lemonade Scones
- Honey Sriracha Marinade
- Variation Easy American Banana Cookies
- Creamy Garlic Lemon Butter Sauce
- onion sauce
- CWA Afgans Biscuits