- 3 Snickers bars
- 100 g Butter
- 50 g crunchy peanut butter
- 20 g icing sugar
- 4 cups Corn Flakes
- 200 g Dark cooking chocolate
- 25 g Butter
Recipe is created for
Chop Snickers bars for 6 seconds on Speed 6.
Add 100g butter and 50g peanut butter.
Melt on 80 degrees for 4 minutes on Speed 1. Check consistency with spatula. Mix should be quite fluid. If necessary melt for a further 30 seconds.
Add icing sugar and 4 cups of cornflakes.
Mix on Speed 1 for 1 minute. Cornflakes should be slightly crushed.
Use spatula to place mix into a line square tin. Press down slightly so base is even.
Melt the 200g chocolate and 25g of butter for 1 minute 30 seconds on Speed 1. Chocolate should be quite runny.
Pour melted chocolate onto the peanut base and smooth over to give an even coating. Place in the fridge for two hours.
When set cut into portions and enjoy!
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Butterscotch Self-Saucing Pudding - RPAH/Failsafe Friendly
- Val's Pavlova
- Estelles Apple Crumble
- Vegan GF Homemade Chocolates
- Nut-free Bliss Balls
- Taste Christmas Cake
- Keto Chocolate Nut Seed balls
- Baked Lemon Curd Cheesecake/s
- MINT CHOC-CHIP NANAIMO BARS
- Apple & Rasperry Crumble
- Cacao Pistachio Bliss Balls
- Wholesome Choco Fix Balls
- Torcetti al burro
- Gluten free lemon meringue pie
- Dans Cinnamon Scrolls
- Gluten Free Cheesy Garlic Bread
- Lemon Curd & Cream Cheese Scrolls with Vanilla glaze
- Lemon Curd
- Aunty Lizzy’s Butterscotch Tart
- Steamed fish with Ginger and Soy
- Warm Chilli Con Queso Dip
- Variation Dairy & Egg free Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Tuna Risotto