- 85 g Arrowroot Biscuits
- 200 g chocolate
- 180 g condensed milk
- 40 g Butter
- 1 heaped tablespoon CHOCOLATE RASPERRY TRUFFLE CHOCOLATE POWDER
Recipe is created for
crush biscuits 3sec/sp5, set aside
chop chocolate 5sec/sp8, add condensed milk, butter, melt 5min/100deg/sp3, add biscuits, truffle powder, 1min/rev/sp1, pour into container and set in fridge.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Lemon Butter
- Low carb seed and nut bread
- Passionfruit marshmallow dark chocolate slice.
- Spinach, onion and feta pie
- Nutty Caramel Bliss Balls
- Cinnamon Scrolls with Caramel Sauce
- Mulberry Crumble
- Chillean Empanadas
- Warm leek and cashew dip
- Sugar Free Lemon Curd/Butter
- Adrian Richards Banana Bread
- Top Deck Caramel Crunch