- 100 g Dark chocolate (70% cocoa), broken into pieces
- 800 g pouring (whipping) cream
- 200 g full cream milk
- 200 g raw sugar
- 1 pinch sea salt
- 1 tsp natural vanilla extract
- 4 egg yolks
- 2 tbsp cocoa powder
- 100 g halved macadamia nuts, raw
- 100 g mini marshmallows (pink, white)
- 100 g white chocolate chips (good quality)
- 100-110 g Turkish delight (2 small bars), cut into cubes
- 2 tbsp shredded coconut
Place chocolate into mixing bowl and grate 10 sec/speed 9.
Add cream, milk, sugar, sea salt, vanilla extract and egg yolks and cook 8 min/80°C/speed 4.
Add cocoa powder and mix 10 sec/speed 5. Distribute mixture evenly between two containers then freeze for 3-4 hours until firm, but not competely frozen. Clean and dry mixing bowl.
Place macadamia nuts into mixing bowl and lightly crush 1 sec/"Closed lid" /Turbo. Set aside.
Remove one container of ice cream from the freezer and cut into ice cube-sized pieces. Place ice cream pieces into mixing bowl and blend 15 sec/speed 9. Then mix 10 sec/speed 4.
Add 50 g of the marshmallows, 50 g of the white chocolate, 50-55 g of the Turkish delight, 50 g of the crushed macadamia nuts and 1 tbsp coconut and mix 10 sec/"Counter-clockwise operation" /speed 1, or until combined. Place mixture into a large container and set aside.
Repeat steps 5-6 with the second container of chocolate ice cream and remaining macadamia nuts, marshmallows, white chocolate, Turkish delight and coconut. Place in container with the first batch and stir through with spatula. Return to freezer for another 3-4 hours prior to serving.
To serve, scoop ice cream into ice cream cones, glasses or bowls.
Accessories you need
· Try making your own marshmallows and use them in this recipe. The recipe for Vanilla bean marshmallows can be found on the Thermomix Recipe Community.
Other users also liked...
- Cacao Pistachio Bliss Balls
- Wholesome Choco Fix Balls
- Raw Lemon Slice
- DATE & COCONUT BLISS BALLS
- CARAMEL GINGER FUDGE
- Strawberry Bliss Balls
- Caramel Hemp Protein Balls
- Dans frozen treats Variation Frozen Mango Bars...
- Dans Nuts. Doughnuts that is. Variation Jam Ball Donuts.
- Dairy and Egg free Chocolate Custard
- Janine's Berry Bounty Bites - Thermie and Friends
- Persimmon Pudding (Percy Pud)
- Parmesan cheese crisps
- Tostadas - Jo Whitton
- Spiced pear jam and chorizo
- Barbecued pork ribs
- Satay noodle salad
- Taco seasoning
- Chocolate fondant cake
- Cheat's sourdough
- Spicy beef noodle soup (TM6 only)- Chef Mark Southon
- Sous vide fillet of beef with mushroom custard (TM6 only) - Chef Mark Southon
- Mashed potatoes
- Chiang mai noodles