- 100 g Dark chocolate (70% cocoa), broken into pieces
- 800 g pouring (whipping) cream
- 200 g full cream milk
- 200 g raw sugar
- 1 pinch sea salt
- 1 tsp natural vanilla extract
- 4 egg yolks
- 2 tbsp cocoa powder
- 100 g halved macadamia nuts, raw
- 100 g mini marshmallows (pink, white)
- 100 g white chocolate chips (good quality)
- 100-110 g Turkish delight (2 small bars), cut into cubes
- 2 tbsp shredded coconut
Place chocolate into mixing bowl and grate 10 sec/speed 9.
Add cream, milk, sugar, sea salt, vanilla extract and egg yolks and cook 8 min/80°C/speed 4.
Add cocoa powder and mix 10 sec/speed 5. Distribute mixture evenly between two containers then freeze for 3-4 hours until firm, but not competely frozen. Clean and dry mixing bowl.
Place macadamia nuts into mixing bowl and lightly crush 1 sec//Turbo. Set aside.
Remove one container of ice cream from the freezer and cut into ice cube-sized pieces. Place ice cream pieces into mixing bowl and blend 15 sec/speed 9. Then mix 10 sec/speed 4.
Add 50 g of the marshmallows, 50 g of the white chocolate, 50-55 g of the Turkish delight, 50 g of the crushed macadamia nuts and 1 tbsp coconut and mix 10 sec//speed 1, or until combined. Place mixture into a large container and set aside.
Repeat steps 5-6 with the second container of chocolate ice cream and remaining macadamia nuts, marshmallows, white chocolate, Turkish delight and coconut. Place in container with the first batch and stir through with spatula. Return to freezer for another 3-4 hours prior to serving.
To serve, scoop ice cream into ice cream cones, glasses or bowls.
· Try making your own marshmallows and use them in this recipe. The recipe for Vanilla bean marshmallows can be found on the Thermomix Recipe Community.
Other users also liked...
- Keto Ice Cream
- Eggless edible cookie dough
- Delectable Millionaire’s Shortbread (Caramel Slice)
- Meringue Cupcakes "skuimpies"
- Healthy chocolate coconut slice
- Creamy Leche Flan
- No-bake hazelnut slice
- Chocolate Chia Pudding (Vegan)
- Chia Custard Pudding - adapted from Pete Evans recipe (Paleo)
- Thermo Cazza's Rocky Road
- Berry Yogurt Sorbet
- Tostadas - Jo Whitton
- Spiced pear jam and chorizo
- Barbecued pork ribs
- Satay noodle salad
- Taco seasoning
- Chocolate fondant cake
- Cheat's sourdough
- Spicy beef noodle soup (TM6 only)- Chef Mark Southon
- Sous vide fillet of beef with mushroom custard (TM6 only) - Chef Mark Southon
- Mashed potatoes
- Chiang mai noodles
- Spiced chocolate doughnuts - Louise Keats