- 200 dark chocolate
- 100 milk chocolate
- 125 Butter
- 60 golden syrup
- 250 unsalted peanuts
- 150 Crunchie Bars
Recipe is created for
1.Place peanuts and crunchie bars in TM Bowl. Pulse twice. Remove from bowl and set aside.
2. Add chocolates to bowl. grind, Speed 7, 6 sec. Add syrup & butter. Melt 3 mins 100 degrees, Speed 2.
3. Tip peanuts and crunchie bars, crumbed, into bowl with melted mixture. Mix all together, 15 sec, reverse, Speed 4.
4. Pour straight into foil tray or lined laminating tray. Smooth the top of mixture and put in fridge for about 4 hrs before cutting into slices as desired.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chocolate self saucing pudding
- Green Tea Panna Cotta
- Znoud el sit
- Variation Rice Pudding - recipe adapted to properly mix in the egg!
- Pineapple Rice Pudding
- Variation LEMON CHEESECAKE
- Allergy Friendly Chocolate Balls
- Banana Tart
- Lotus biscuit kenef
- Apricot Nectar Cheesecake - No bake/unbaked
- Vegan Carrot Cake
- White Chocolate Mud Cake
- Hong Kong Egg Tart
- Chestnut Swiss Roll
- Best Ever Date Loaf
- Mumble Slice
- Coconut lemon biscuits
- Best & Easiest Mashed potato
- Empanada Pastry
- Coffee Scroll Biscuits
- CRUMBLE CAKE WITH CUSTARD AND FRUIT (STREUSELKUCHEN)
- Moist & Light Chocolate Cupcakes with chocolate buttercream icing
- Cinnamon scrolls
- Chicken Fricassee (great with Smoked Chicken)