- 200 dark chocolate
- 100 milk chocolate
- 125 Butter
- 60 golden syrup
- 250 unsalted peanuts
- 150 Crunchie Bars
8Recipe is created for
1.Place peanuts and crunchie bars in TM Bowl. Pulse twice. Remove from bowl and set aside.
2. Add chocolates to bowl. grind, Speed 7, 6 sec. Add syrup & butter. Melt 3 mins 100 degrees, Speed 2.
3. Tip peanuts and crunchie bars, crumbed, into bowl with melted mixture. Mix all together, 15 sec, reverse, Speed 4.
4. Pour straight into foil tray or lined laminating tray. Smooth the top of mixture and put in fridge for about 4 hrs before cutting into slices as desired.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Custard (like Paul’s)
- Choc Hazelnut Bliss Balls
- Homemade Sprinkles (Royal Icing | egg free)
- Healthy carrot, chia and walnut balls
- New York Baked Cheesecake
- Chocolate Magic Cake
- Knefah Cups
- Dutch chocolate pudding
- Steamed date, fig and chocolate puddings with caramel sauce
- Cherry Ripe Balls
- Peppermint Crisp Log
- family sized Apple and raspberry crumble
- Chocolate fondant cake
- Surf & Turf Seafood Sauce
- Lemon Drop Cookies (no sugar | egg yolk cookies)
- Lemonade Scones
- Honey Sriracha Marinade
- Variation Easy American Banana Cookies
- Creamy Garlic Lemon Butter Sauce
- onion sauce
- CWA Afgans Biscuits
- Apple Banana Muffins
- Lebanese Cabbage Rolls
- Sous vide fillet of beef with mushroom custard (TM6 only) - Chef Mark Southon