- 200 dark chocolate
- 100 milk chocolate
- 125 Butter
- 60 golden syrup
- 250 unsalted peanuts
- 150 Crunchie Bars
8Recipe is created for
1.Place peanuts and crunchie bars in TM Bowl. Pulse twice. Remove from bowl and set aside.
2. Add chocolates to bowl. grind, Speed 7, 6 sec. Add syrup & butter. Melt 3 mins 100 degrees, Speed 2.
3. Tip peanuts and crunchie bars, crumbed, into bowl with melted mixture. Mix all together, 15 sec, reverse, Speed 4.
4. Pour straight into foil tray or lined laminating tray. Smooth the top of mixture and put in fridge for about 4 hrs before cutting into slices as desired.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Tasty Zesty Lemon Sorbet
- LEMON POSSET serves 12-18 with SUGAR FREE option
- Quick Apricot & Coconut Bliss Balls - Nut & Sugar Free
- F45 Cacao Bliss Balls
- Milo Balls
- Apple Pikelets Egg Free Adaptable
- Choc Mint Fudge
- Strawberry "Yogo"
- Spanish Cream Cheese Flan
- Small Pavlova
- Cheesecake Balls
- Black rice cake
- Healthy Gluten Free Pikelets
- Chocolate fudge cookies
- Nanna E, Raspberry Shortbread
- Pasta-less Lasagne
- Lisa's Vegetable Pikelets
- Apple crumble cake
- Satay Sauce
- Basic Buttercake (AWW) 1.5 quantities
- Velvet Chicken and Sweetcorn Soup
- Satay coconut curried vegetables
- Apricot, Coconut and Oat Slice
- Kylie's Brownies