- 200 dark chocolate
- 100 milk chocolate
- 125 Butter
- 60 golden syrup
- 250 unsalted peanuts
- 150 Crunchie Bars
Recipe is created for
1.Place peanuts and crunchie bars in TM Bowl. "Closed lid" Pulse twice. Remove from bowl and set aside.
2. Add chocolates to bowl. grind, Speed 7, 6 sec. Add syrup & butter. Melt 3 mins 100 degrees, Speed 2.
3. Tip peanuts and crunchie bars, crumbed, into bowl with melted mixture. Mix all together, 15 sec, reverse, Speed 4.
4. Pour straight into foil tray or lined laminating tray. Smooth the top of mixture and put in fridge for about 4 hrs before cutting into slices as desired.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Donut ice-cream
- Superfood Seed Bar
- Barney Banana Ice Cream
- Super Easy Waffles
- Biscoff Icecream
- Cherry Ripe Slice
- Raw Berry Caramel Slice
- Snow Skin Mooncake
- Mooncake Fruit Custard Filling
- Mandarin, Almond & Cardamom Muffins
- Apple & Peanut Butter Bliss Balls
- White Chocolate & Berry Cheesecake - Gluten Free
- Chelsea Winter’s Afghan Biscuits
- Japanese cotton cheesecake
- Risoles (Indonesian)
- Chocolate Scottish Tablet (Crumbly Chocolate Fudge)
- Filipino Pandesal
- Whole orange, date, walnut, chia and oat muffins
- Moreish Coffee Streusel Slice
- DATE, APRICOT AND CRANBERRY LOAF
- Macadmia Nut tartlets
- Donut ice-cream
- Chocolate Meringue Brownie Cake
- Melting Moments