- 750 g Coffee, Cooled (3 cups)
- 1 tablespoon brandy
- 2 eggs, Separated
- 3 tablespoon caster sugar
- 250 g cream
- 250 g Mascarpone
- 20 Savoiyardi biscuits
- 2 teaspoons cocoa
- 100 g dark chocolate, Finely chopped
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Combine coffee and brandy in a shallow bowl.
Dip half the biscuits in the coffee mixture (draining excess coffee) and lay in one layer in a medium sized dish. (I prefer to use a glass dish so you can see the layers.)
Beat egg whites with butterfly whisk and no measuring cup lid for 2-3 min / sp 4. Set aside carefully, trying not to lose volume.
whisk cream with butterfly whisk 1-2 min /sp 3. Set aside.
Beat egg yolks and sugar 3 min / sp 4 or until thick and pale.
Add mascarpone and beat until just combined 30s / sp4-5. Gently add to whipped cream and combine using a metal spoon. Carefully fold in egg whites.
Spoon half of cream mixture onto prepared biscuits.
Sprinkle with half of chocolate.
Repeat layers (biscuits dipped in coffee mixture, then cream mixture)
Dust with cocoa and sprinkle remaining chocolate on.
Accessories you need
Serve in individual glasses for a dinner party
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Egg Free Caramel Custard - Failsafe/RPAH Friendly
- Chocolate Hazelnut Protein Balls
- Rice Bubble Slice - Failsafe/RPAH Friendly
- Apricot & coconut bites
- Pear Crumble - Failsafe/RPAH Friendly
- Butterscotch Self-Saucing Pudding - RPAH/Failsafe Friendly
- Val's Pavlova
- Estelles Apple Crumble
- Vegan GF Homemade Chocolates
- Nut-free Bliss Balls
- Taste Christmas Cake
- Keto Chocolate Nut Seed balls
- Spinach and Cheese Pie
- Tokyo Olympic Matcha Tea Pavlova
- Curried Pumpkin Soup
- Doughnut Bundt
- Egg Free Brioche
- Gluten Free Cheesecake (with dairy free option)
- Lemon Curd & Cream Cheese Scrolls with Vanilla glaze
- Aunty Lizzy’s Butterscotch Tart
- Warm Chilli Con Queso Dip
- Vegan Hummingbird cake
- Val's Pavlova
- Butter Chicken Sam Woods Style