- 200 g Chocolate Ripple Biscuits
- 60 g almonds
- 80 g Butter
- 500 grams cream cheese, Cut into pieces
- 200 grams Toblerone, Broken into pieces
- 130 grams cream
- 100 grams white sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
Recipe is created for
Add biscuits and almonds 10sec / sp 8. Set aside.
Add butter to the bowl 2min/60°/sp1.
Add biscuit mixture 5sec/sp5. Scrape sides and repeat if necessary.
Press mixture into a 20-23 cm spring pan. Refrigerate.
Grate 200g toblerone 3sec/sp8. Set aside.
Place sugar in the bowl 2sec/sp8. Set aside.
200g toblerone 10sec/sp8. Scrape sides 2min/50°/sp3.
Return sugar to the bowl with cream, vanilla and cream cheese. 40sec/sp5.
Pour topping over base snd sprinkle reserved grated toblerone over topping. Refrigerate for at least 3hrs.
Accessories you need
This is a super easy, really impressive dessert that will make you look like an amazing cook. It is a rich dish, servings don't need to be too big...... unless you are a cheesecake and chocolate addict.
Hope you enjoy, from my kitchen to yours!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Donut ice-cream
- Superfood Seed Bar
- Barney Banana Ice Cream
- Super Easy Waffles
- Biscoff Icecream
- Cherry Ripe Slice
- Raw Berry Caramel Slice
- Snow Skin Mooncake
- Mooncake Fruit Custard Filling
- Mandarin, Almond & Cardamom Muffins
- Apple & Peanut Butter Bliss Balls
- White Chocolate & Berry Cheesecake - Gluten Free
- Indonesian Mooncake
- No bake Keto museli bars
- Chelsea Winter’s Afghan Biscuits
- Japanese cotton cheesecake
- Risoles (Indonesian)
- Chocolate Scottish Tablet (Crumbly Chocolate Fudge)
- Filipino Pandesal
- Whole orange, date, walnut, chia and oat muffins
- Moreish Coffee Streusel Slice
- Vegan Lemon Curd
- DATE, APRICOT AND CRANBERRY LOAF
- Macadmia Nut tartlets