- 100 grams Butter
- 185 grams Plain sweet biscuits (I use Nice)
- 500 grams cream cheese
- 400 grams Condensed milk (or make your own)
- 100 grams white chocolate melts
- 300 grams thickened cream
- 1 level tablespoon gelatine
- 60 grams 1/4 cup warm boiled water
- 150 grams Raspberry Coulis
4h 15minPreparation 15minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Line base of 23cm springform tin with baking paper.
2. Melt butter in TM bowl 40 secs 50 degrees on speed 4.
3. Add biscuits to bowl and blend 10 sec/speed 9. Scrap bowl and blend again 2-3 sec/speed 5.
4. Press crushed biscuits into base of tin using back of spoon until smooth. Refrigerate 15 minutes.
Raspberry Coulis - make this first as per Coulis recipe in Edc (page 50). Tm 31 cook book or TM 5 recipe chip/ the basic cookbook p. 270. Set aside to cool.
Wash bowl and begin filling.
1. Melt 100 gm white chocolate 2 min/50 degrees/speed 3. Once melted pour into a seperate bowl and set aside to cool. Do not wash TM bowl out.
2. Add cream cheese to TM bowl 60 sec/speed 5. After 5 secs start pouring condensed milk into bowl through opening in the lid. Follow immediately with thickened cream - mixture should be smooth. Add cooled white chocolate into TM bowl and mix 10 sec/speed 5. Pour into seperate bowl and set aside.
3. Place 60 ml (1/4 cup) of boiled water from kettle into microwave safe jug, add 1 tablespoon gelatine and mix with a fork to combine then microwave 20 seconds. Mixture should look clear. Pour gelatine mixture into cream cheese mixture. Pour into prepared base smooth top with a spatula.
4. Pour cooled Coulis over cream cheese mixture and swirl coulis through Creme cheese using a wooden skewer until desired effect.
Refrigerate 4 - 6 hours or until set.
If your mixture is runny add extra 1/2 tblsp of dissolved gelatine. This hasn't happened when I've made this but adding just incase.
you can melt extra White chocolate to made a collar for around the edge of the cheesecake. Very effective and decorate with fresh raspberries.
the original recipe is from a Nestle cookbook Delectable Indulgences.
I've made this in both the tm31 and tm5 and it works perfectly in both machines.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Churros - Gluten free
- Easy vegan chocolate avocado mousse
- Fresh mango muesli
- Layelles too easy Caramilk Tart
- No bake Malteser cheesecake with caramilk swirl
- Baked Espresso Martini Cheesecake with Kahlua Syrup
- Layelle’s too easy chocolate tart
- Caramilk Ice magic
- Caramilk Delight
- Vegan espresso coconut cream caramel
- Vanilla bean ice cream
- Peanut Butter Chicken Curry - Healthy Mummy adaption
- Churros - Gluten free
- BEST EVER RICH CHRISTMAS CAKE
- DRIED APRICOT SLICE
- Gluten Free Yo Yo's
- Lemon sprinkle cookies
- Pumpkin & Cranberry Cookies (Sugar free)
- Spinach and ricotta pie
- Heidi's German Butterkuchen (Buttercake)
- Streusal Berry Muffins
- Cranberry & Prosciutto Stuffing Cups
- Caramel butterscotch scrolls