- 60 grams almonds
- 500 grams water, or two serving cups full
- honey, to taste ( 2tsp or more)
- 2 chai tea bags, (I used organic rainbow brand)
- 1 heaped teaspoon Butter, or ghee if dairy intolerant
- 1 pinch salt
Weigh almonds into TM bowl. Mill 6 secs speed 8.
Scrape down sides and bottom of bowl to free almond meal.
Remove tags from tea bags
Add water to TM bowl with tea bags.
Heat for 6 mins, 80 degrees, speed 1
Strain liquid into a bowl through a fine mesh strainer (removing tea bags and almond pulp).
Add liquid back to TM bowl.
Add salt, honey, and butter and heat for 1 min, 70 degrees, speed 1.
Froth for 30 secs, speed 8.
Pour and serve!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- My Bahama Mumma
- Tim Tam Hot Chocolate
- Mandy's Chai Latte mix
- Keto Bulletproof Coffee
- Chai powder spice mix and chai latte with cinnamon sugar
- Simple mango banana smoothie
- Blueberry Moscow Mule with Gin
- pomegranate Lemon Crush
- Chocolate Quik (like Nesquik)
- Matt Prestons Lime Cordial
- Layelle's Sahlab سحلب
- Steamed Cheese Custard
- Thai Prawn and Vege Flu Fighting Soup
- Quick Parmesan Spelt Bread Rolls
- Paleo Chewy Choc Chip Cookies
- 3 Ingredient "Paleo" Choc Icecream
- Sage and Bacon Potato Rosti
- Spinach, Parmesan and Cracked Pepper Muffins
- Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cookies
- Sweet Potato Lentil Soup
- Massaman Curry
- Thermomix Sushi
- Moreish Chocolate Coconut Truffles