- 120 grams raw almonds
- filtered water, for soaking
- pinch of salt
- 1000 grams filtered water, for blending
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- pinch cinnamon
Place almonds, filtered water & pinch of salt in bowl and soak overnight. (make sure you add enough water so almonds are covered)
Drain and rinse the soaked almonds well, place almonds in the TM with 1000g of filtered water and blend on speed 9 for 90 seconds.
Strain mixture thorugh a nut milk bag squeezing it so that you get all the milk.
Store milk in a glass milk bottle in your fridge and use within 5 days.
You can make the milk richer by soaking more almonds to the same amount of water.
You can half the recipe, same processed to be used.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- ELDERBERRY SYRUP with extra cloves
- Healthy up & run Smoothie
- Salted Caramel Baileys, Cocopops and Nutella Milkshakes
- Chocolate Fudge creamy frappe
- LCHF Iced Coffee
- Iced tea syrup
- Raspberry Slushie
- BBC (Bailey's Banana Colada) Cocktail Recipe
- Pink lemonade
- Ginger & Lime Cordial
- Fi's Whiskey Cream Liqueur
- Cheats Greek style frappe