- 10 grams piece fresh ginger, peeled
- 100 grams raw sugar
- 6 Fresh Apricots
- 600ml sparkling mineral water
- 2 trays of ice cubes
Mill Raw Sugar on Speed 9 for 30 seconds
Add Fresh Ginger cut into round discs and blend Speed 9 for a further 20 seconds
Add Fresh Apricots with stones removed and one ice cube tray at a time and blend on Speed 8 for 1 minute with the aid of the spatula
Add Sparkling Mineral Water and mix on Speed 4 until combined
Accessories you need
Enjoy Organic Ingredients from your local Organic Retailer or Farmers Market
Lovely refreshing drink using Apricots in season over the New Year/Summer holidays
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Toblerone Cocktail
- Lemon Cordial
- Passionfruit mojito
- Paleo Spiced Almond and Date Hot Chocolate (Vegan, GF)
- Lychee Apple Dream Cocktail
- Fiona’s Iced Coffee
- Pineapple and Coconut Daiquiri
- Wholefood Cacao / Hot Chocolate
- Heavenly BoozyBunny Easter Chocolate Cocktail
- Purple smoothie
- Best Quality Life Grapes-Clove healing
- Tim Tam Milkshake